My big jool mission

Hello! this is my first thread and I wanna talk about my planned jool mission.

Step 1: Launch a very big probe with probe landers for every moon plus 2 relay networks and an atmospheric probe. full stock. My mac hates mods and Every time I try to download one It does nothing. But whatever. I plan on getting all the SCIENCE!!!!!™ but it is a sandbox save so it doesn't matter. I just do it for the roleplaying.

Edited by The Minmus Derp
I wanted to add stuff

Step 1. wait for a good eve/eve/kerbin/jool transfer window.

Step 2. get in to orbit and do the trans eve injection burn.

Step 3. at eve SOI entry, release the eve lander and land it for SCIENCE!!!!!!™ 

Step 4. do another eve flyby and a kerbin/minmus flyby (minmus for SCIENCE!!!!!!!™)

Step 5. at dres orbit, do a correction burn for a laythe gravity brake and release the atmospheric probe and have it get SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!™.

Step 6. release the laythe orbiter and get it into a polar orbit for SCANsat scanning to search for anomalies to land next to. then, do the same for pol, bop, vall and tylo. (yes i have a tylo lander) also, set up the relay network. (3 sets of 4 sats each set in a different orbit.

Step 7. once a moon's scanning is complete, release that moon's lander and land it next to an anomaly. each lander has a rover, or for bop and pol, a little res runabout.

Step 8. repeat step 7 for all the other moons.

Step 9. Enjoy the SCIENCE!!!!!!!™

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2018 at 2:11 PM, The Minmus Derp said:

Imgur for screenshots 

On 4/9/2018 at 12:26 PM, DAL59 said:

You dont need one to post screenshots on Imgur, you don't need an account.

I added the bolded text.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.