MKS deploy button not working

Ok, so when I installed MKS, the gears don't work, when I click deploy it doesn't work, im at 1.3.1 because KIS works in that version, if thats the wrong version that im in, let me know, unless if I didn't add a part that makes the gears work, because when I go to 1.4.1, KIS won't work, I use KIS because it can be useful when you move things, such as building a base or cleaning up a mess, sorry that im off topic, is there anyway to make the gears work or did I not add anything that makes things work?

I am not sure which gears you are referring too. If it is a Landing Gear, which one doesn't work? Is it a specific one or all of them.

You mention KIS (Kerbal Inventory System), do you also use KAS (Kerbal Attachment System) to add/remove parts. If so, does the deploy button not work after you reattach with KAS. Are you using the pop up menu to deploy, hotkey, action key, or the deploy landing gears at the top bar GUI. 

Have you also tried using it in the MAB/VAB screen to see if it works. You may not have probe control if you are on some other planet. Really need more specifics on your situation and what you have tried to fix it so far.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.