So I loaded up my Saturn V to try it out, and I find out the fairing between the S-II and S-IVB is bugging out, and it appears to be too large and the pieces are spaced strangely. I tried restarting to no avail, as well as replacing the fairing and placing it on another rocket. I do have KER, Trajectories, and KIS installed, but I doubt those have anything to do with it, because I had them and Making History before the bug.

63F9AC4193E36E50F5541EF233D019694BDCDC4F 39DE4B7307D1D37629706A154CD7E3A6AA529E1BAF6669C38DBF2E68474878AD90ABF0A6DC6E8041

Does anyone know what's up, or have a solution? Try to make it simple, because I know almost nothing about computers or code.

I can make it real simple; just wait for the next update. :)

I'm kidding, of course, but serious at the same time. It's a well known (and very well reported) oversight in the 1.4.2 update. It'll be rectified in the next update; which is surely not far off.

Posted (edited)

Squelch posted a intermediate patch in the unmodded technical supportforum, its on the second page now. Go figure! :wink:

Its easy to copy/paste, just find the appropriate file.

Edited by Mikki

6 hours ago, Mikki said:

Squelch posted a intermediate patch in the unmodded technical supportforum, its on the second page now. Go figure! :wink:

Its easy to copy/paste, just find the appropriate file.

9 hours ago, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

I can make it real simple; just wait for the next update. :)

I'm kidding, of course, but serious at the same time. It's a well known (and very well reported) oversight in the 1.4.2 update. It'll be rectified in the next update; which is surely not far off.

Thanks guys!:D

19 hours ago, it0uchpods said:

Having the same problem :/

Everyone is. Here is the solution if you don't want to wait for a patch:

On 4/8/2018 at 1:23 PM, klesh said:

Everyone is. Here is the solution if you don't want to wait for a patch:

Thanks... That's probably simple enough for me. :)