Do you like anime?

Genolution

Every month I'm subscribed to cruchyroll.com they give me a free code for a 48 hour guest pass and since I don't have any friends... Enjoy KK76RTSCABQ    I am not affiliated with crunchyroll and this is not an advertisement or endorsement. Just wanted to share something with my fav gaming community.

54 minutes ago, NSEP said:

Besides Thomas the Tank engine.

How come do you call that anime XD

Spoiler

In all it's Gauge 1 glory !

The only times I watched anime was for a really obscure film that has some interesting time-travel and plot-jumping elements (definitely not the topless kinds) and portions of a rather well-known film.

4 hours ago, TheMadKraken2297 said:

Anime-tion...

KSP has animated characters. Yes, yes I do like anime. 

And Pokemon.

I also like Pokemon, mainly because they are cute before evolving. Although the tree one with the yellow heads looks like it's always high. What was I saying?

I've watched two ever - Sword Art Online and Assassination Classroom, in that order. First one was meh, second was pretty good (if not a bit cringey I guess at times). I'd have to agree with Geonovast here I think - depends on which exact series/show.

The SAO-Abridged series though, thats also pretty good although not really an original show.

Edited by qzgy

8 hours ago, qzgy said:

Sword Art Online

I've seen at least the starts and the ending (joining when my friends watched it), but the story is pretty... boring. Especially when repeated over so many episodes.

Guess I just don't get the references and stuff or so.

Is the premise close to RPO though ? Would be a good decision for that film.

Edited by YNM

9 minutes ago, ARS said:

I prefer seinen series though, my favorite would be Arpeggio of Blue Steel, Girls und Panzer, High School Fleet and Date a Live

On 06/04/2018 at 3:58 PM, The_Cat_In_Space said:

I don't really know or care, but I did enjoy Girls Und Panzer and Cat Academy. Now all we need is Cat Und Panzer... 

Is Girls und Panzer worth a watch? As you can probably tell, I love tanks, but not so much when little girls are driving them. It doesn't turn into a borderline cartoons (huh, I guess the Japanese word for pervert is blocked)  or anything, right? If it's nothing loli related then I could probably get into it. 

Edited by A Soviet Tank
Accidently put a word that is blocked.

2 minutes ago, YNM said:

Is the premise close to RPO though ? Would be a good decision for that film.

Not really? Premise is theres a fully immersive VR MMORPG that traps everyone in it. When they die in game, they also die IRL. The only way to win is to beat the entire game.

It depends on the movie or series... If it's well-written, and fun, I'll probably like it. But that really goes for any kind of animation... I don't care if it's anime or 3D... if there's a good, fun story, I'm probably in. :cool:

29 minutes ago, A Soviet Tank said:

As you can probably tell, I love tanks, but not so much when little girls are driving them.

You might want to have a word with her.

Hrh_Princess_Elizabeth_in_the_Auxiliary_

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.