[1.4.4] [Krash Inc] {MegaPack}[V005]

Warsoul

jloqu3r.png

Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Testing a new Pipeline From World Machine Pro to KsP !

Not perfect yet but i will find some solutions to fix the poles.Enjoy !

New PlanetZ coming soon.

Edited by Warsoul

@Warsoul do you plan to add configs for InterstellarFuelSwitch, ConfigurableContainers and such?

I was thinking about when building a vessel with only your parts, it can become huge.

1. What is the purpose?
  2. Interplanetary missions?
  3. How about life support?
  4. How will it look when adding an inflatable rotating habitat?
  5. How about more efficient fuel and engine, taken from Near Future Technologies or KSPIE for example?
  6. How about reactors?
  7. Building it in segments to be docked (and eventually welded) in orbit?

Actually it looks like either I have to launch an enormous vessel from the ground or use some bigger docking ports to assemble it in orbit, but then these docking ports disturb the aesthetics.

1 hour ago, Gordon Dry said:

@Warsoul do you plan to add configs for InterstellarFuelSwitch, ConfigurableContainers and such?

I was thinking about when building a vessel with only your parts, it can become huge.

1. What is the purpose?
  2. Interplanetary missions?
  3. How about life support?
  4. How will it look when adding an inflatable rotating habitat?
  5. How about more efficient fuel and engine, taken from Near Future Technologies or KSPIE for example?
  6. How about reactors?
  7. Building it in segments to be docked (and eventually welded) in orbit?

Actually it looks like either I have to launch an enormous vessel from the ground or use some bigger docking ports to assemble it in orbit, but then these docking ports disturb the aesthetics.

1- Most of my parts are unlocked at Endgames and their purpose vary for each of them. Heavy Lifting, Multiple Uses, Refueling Missions, Hazardous Landing, Long Burn, etc. Most of them are simply a reskin of the Jumbo 64 tanks with extra functionality.

2- Heavy Lifting, Refueling, Solar Panel, Nuclear Cooling are great for Interplanetary missions.

3- Not implemented yet and i'm not good enough at coding to implement it but i'm open to any help or external mod to add theses function to my parts or new sci-fi parts if any modders wanna cooperate with us.

4- Never tried to be honest, feel free to send me pics on how it look with others mods. I will try to contact them to see if we can blend the artstyle for the fans.

5- Near Futur and other are really cool, feel free to add them to my parts.  I'm open to work with them to create a new sci-fi engines series. 

6- Can be a good idea but i try to create holes for new modders who want to create new parts.( I'm not here to compete, i'm here to find artists to have fun with ) Feel free to ask me my color palette or my substances i use to match my artstyle.

7- Many of my parts are in facts my old docking port which i scaled on Y. I planned to include a docking port on each extremity of the D-Tank-25x series and similar but i was afraid of their OPness.

Yep, you must assemble them in orbit before starting your journey.

License: https://kerbal.curseforge.com/projects/krash-inc-megapack/license

Edited by Warsoul

• 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.