[WIP][1.6.0] Integrated Phoenix Industries - Space Tug [v0.03]

2 hours ago, StarStreak2109 said:

Is it possible to have the engines swing out? That would be a neat feature, even if only for roleplaying purposes, since the game does not simulate FOD (foreign object damage from debris kicked up during munar landing).

It's currently on my maybe list for parts, In theory it should be possible, since Roverdude's MKS has extended engines for his skycrane part. I'll play around with some ideas later.

W1eBvI9.png

Work still progressing, just writing up the cfg's and fixing the texture maps. But getting closer to having something playable. 

The next parts planned are 2x Engine mount, Antenna Kit, and RCS module (dedicated RCS module rather than using the Intelligence module, but still has the swing out RCS)

Testing pics using Bluedog Design Bureau docking and engines.

7Wsk25e.png

hx9fcpX.png

lMwvaC1.png

ACIw455.png

9 hours ago, StarStreak2109 said:

Looks very awesome! I am still amazed about the CobaltWolf-alike art style.

Thanks, took me a while to figure it out, but I think I got it in the end.

Now sorted out the flag decal, so mission flag now displays.

XNVmJDK.png

zBvDRXn.png

Edited by Orbital_phoenix

1 hour ago, Orbital_phoenix said:

Thanks, took me a while to figure it out, but I think I got it in the end.

Now sorted out the flag decal, so mission flag now displays.

XNVmJDK.png

zBvDRXn.png

I need it

Download link is now live!

APl11Sx.png

Let me know what you think, but it is very WIP though still. Expect bugs and other issues. I recommend the R-10 Engines from Bluedog Design Bureau.

DOWNLOAD:

https://github.com/OrbitalPhoenix/Integrated-Phoenix-Industries/releases <

13 hours ago, Barzon Kerman said:

Hang on just a sec. I installed this and the Crew Module has 100 snacks. I would prefer for the tank to have some [snack storage]if possible. :D Also this is amazing!

I believe Snacks! adds 100 automatically to crew modules, however I am going to be changing the crew module to house 6 Kerbals with a supply for 42 days, the crew amount can then be reduced for long duration missions. I'm not sure if the propellant tank would be appropriate for snack storage, but I am working on cargo containers which can be added to the craft, and there is a cargo hatch on the side of the Intelligence Module which I might made a cargo container for.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I might just give a little status update as work is still progressing. I'm currently working on the Reusable Nuclear Shuttle parts, spending most of my time on the NERVA engine. All very WIP and still being modeled.

A5K7vOW.png

I'm also re-modeling the antenna kit into something a bit nicer, still WIP as well. (I think the pipes look too much like crutches :D)

Qwj4sve.png

The next update will have the antenna kit, medium and small fuel tanks, 2x engine mount. As well as fixes and other fun small things. I would imagine it might be another week or two before everything is finished though. The nuclear shuttle parts will then follow in the update after :).

Maaan, i really hope this mod takes off, the modeling and textures are phenomenal, as good as other larger mods like BDB, and i hope one day it exapnds to add those cool space shuttle concepts

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.