Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

19 minutes ago, KerbalOnTheMun said:

Basically can u help me land on the mun with enough fuel to get back to kerbin. The ship it self its on the orbit of kerbin, before I've sent the same ship but it broke and Jeb was left on the mun so I've made a saving mission for my lovely kerb.

There is the save: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ibVXVZ7Ke-d4VTiNqDuKlq9xoMs8gp2p

Thanks for sharing your save!  Any chance you could post a screenshot of your orbiting ship?

(Screenshot can be helpful, because your save is only useful if somebody happens to be sitting right in front of their KSP computer and can download, install, and run it.  Whereas a screenshot is visible right here in the forum and lots of folks can instantly give helpful advice just from that.)

Instructions for posting a screenshot in spoiler:

Spoiler
  1. Take a screenshot in-game by pressing F1.  It will get saved as a .png file to your "Screenshots" folder in KSP.
  2. Upload your image to some third-party image sharing site, such as imgur.com.
  3. Once it's uploaded there, right-click on the image on its web page and choose "Copy Image Location"
  4. Paste that URL into your forum post here.
  5. Presto, it gets automagically converted into an in-line image.

Aside from seeing your screenshot, a few questions about your ship in Kerbin orbit:

• What's the total ship mass?  (You can see this if you go to the "info" pane in the map view).
  • How much fuel is it carrying?
  • What engine is it using?

^ Asking the above just to get an idea of whether your ship has enough dV to do the mission.  To land on the Mun and return, you need two things:  first, a ship that's physically capable of doing the job; second, the knowledge of how to pilot and land it efficiently.  Just trying to figure out the first one here, before we get to the second.  :wink:

2 minutes ago, Snark said:

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

Thanks for sharing your save!  Any chance you could post a screenshot of your orbiting ship?

(Screenshot can be helpful, because your save is only useful if somebody happens to be sitting right in front of their KSP computer and can download, install, and run it.  Whereas a screenshot is visible right here in the forum and lots of folks can instantly give helpful advice just from that.)

Instructions for posting a screenshot in spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Take a screenshot in-game by pressing F1.  It will get saved as a .png file to your "Screenshots" folder in KSP.
  2. Upload your image to some third-party image sharing site, such as imgur.com.
  3. Once it's uploaded there, right-click on the image on its web page and choose "Copy Image Location"
  4. Paste that URL into your forum post here.
  5. Presto, it gets automagically converted into an in-line image.

Aside from seeing your screenshot, a few questions about your ship in Kerbin orbit:

• What's the total ship mass?  (You can see this if you go to the "info" pane in the map view).
  • How much fuel is it carrying?
  • What engine is it using?

^ Asking the above just to get an idea of whether your ship has enough dV to do the mission.  To land on the Mun and return, you need two things:  first, a ship that's physically capable of doing the job; second, the knowledge of how to pilot and land it efficiently.  Just trying to figure out the first one here, before we get to the second.  :wink:

Don't worry I found a way to solve my problem! Thank you for your response!

I'm more than happy to try the save, but which one?  The link goes to the drive, which has several different saves.

Also, which version of the game is this in?  If it's 1.4.x, do you have Making History?  Do you have any mods?  Need to know what to boot which save into.  :wink:

1 hour ago, Geonovast said:

Also, which version of the game is this in?  If it's 1.4.x, do you have Making History?  Do you have any mods?  Need to know what to boot which save into.  :wink:

You can check the version easily, just open the save in a plain text editor (The FAIL.sfs in the drive link is 1.4.2). Don't know about the DLC because I have no idea how it is displayed in the save as I don't have it.

Spoiler

9314c4b41ae539fb6dc4c7686fe04192.png

Edited by Numerlor

2 minutes ago, Numerlor said:

You can check the version easily, just open the save in a plain text editor (The FAIL.sfs in the drive link is 1.4.2). Don't know about the DLC because I have no idea how it is displayed in the save as I don't have it.

I know, it was more a nudge to get the OP to provide more information when asking for help :wink:

Edited by Geonovast

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.