Frylovespi

[1.3.1][1.4.4][v0.5.6b] History of Spaceflight - Contract Pack for Stock/RSS/RP-0/RP-1

1 hour ago, Frylovespi said:

Hey Guys,

Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention and I will be able to look into it soon. Cancer is a horrible beast and it has finally claimed my 2 loved ones. I will be back in early December after mourning and a vacation to fix those problems and have time to work on expanding the mod and adding a new version that includes just the highlights of all the missions launched to date. A sort of mini version of the mod for stock.

My condolences! Take the time you need, of course.

Actually I'm working on fixing intents and white spaces, to give all configs a convenient and consistent look.

Because that is a boring and repetetive work (although using Notepad++), the first PR will be for the stock folder.

Why?
Because it's easier to see and fix errors when the config is properly formatted with intends and line breaks.

What is wrong with CC? For heaven's f s.

Starting a new career, Kosmos-20 is available from the beginning ... what?

This does not make any sense.

I really enjoy this mod, by the amount of mission, by the fact that i've learned a lot about the first satellites.

A small question: why do some mission have negative rewards (as Discoverer-10)? It's the ones that historically failed?
1543752355-discoverer-10.png

If I could suggest improvements to the mod:
- a mission like Explorer-6 currently requires only to put the satellite in a specific orbit. However, the description of historical mission states that the mission was taking photographs. I could suggest to also require to make and transmit a scientific experiment (like status report)
- Sputnik-1 could also have a status report as requirement to validate the mission (like already have Sputnik-2, which requires any scientific experiment to be transmitted).
In reality, it's nearly all the satellite that reached orbit that could have this condition to validate the mission :)

Edited by ndiver
  • Like 1