The price of ore

Triop

Ore is more "pricey" when you convert it into mono, LF, and OX, however that would kinda require some in game days and a huge electric charge storage with solar panels. I would not really recommend this but as a last resort for money. Missions offer way more.

Well that is fair. Not processed materials are always cheaper than resources made from it. It's not even a law of physics, it's pure business. You need time to make something useful, and you probably want something in exchange for that time. 

I suppose homemade Ore, Lf, Ox or Monoprop once back to Kerbin really only have curiosity value.  There will be a mine/factory that can make it cheaper and better than our dinky little drills and processor.  Real value is when it's still in orbit!  Then a single tank is worth the cost of the tank, the contents and the cost of the whole rocket to get it up there in the first place!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.