Career mode bugs

Lightzy

1) Any mission embarked upon will scan for success parameters for all other missions the player commits to and will flood him with hundreds and hundreds of 'success' messages during a mission, all of which have to be clicked away individually

2) Asteroid scanning missions are broken in parameters: When all other missions give you a few thousands of credits on success, the asteroid mission will give over 2 million IN ADVANCE and 4 million on success, breaking the whole progression of the career mode entirely.
This needs to be fixed quickly (as it is very easy to fix)

• 2 weeks later...

This is absolutely true. I get contract parameters complete messages on things I've clearly not completed just because I've met arbitrary things like "flying, having unit on board " etc. If I have 4 active satellite missions, as soon as I "maintain stability" anywhere in the flight, I get a contract complete message just for maintaining stability. You could get 50+ messages like this at a time.

This is a serious bug and I don't even want to bother with career mode anymore because of it.

The Log spam has already been discussed in detail and is also known by SQUAD. This bug will be most probably be fixed in version 1.4.3. 

On an additional note, the problems you reported are not related to Making History, the missions are all part of the normal KSP. ;) 

Edited by Nils277

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.