Lost forum functions (Disregard for now).

GDJ

Hey, Hi, and Howdy!

It appears that I have lost some functions on the forum, like quoting and replying to threads.
Am I on time-out for some unknown reason or is this a temporary thing?

-GDJ

EDIT: The functions have reappeared for this thread. I will check my other subscribed threads.

EDIT#2: Nevermind. All the functions have reappeared. Mystery has been rectified. Not sure what happened.

Edited by GDJ

1 minute ago, GDJ said:

Hey, Hi, and Howdy!

It appears that I have lost some functions on the forum, like quoting and replying to threads.
Am I on time-out for some unknown reason or is this a temporary thing?

-GDJ

Seems to be working for me, but it was mentioned earlier that they were doing some updates.  Maybe they're still working on them.

Just now, Geonovast said:

Seems to be working for me, but it was mentioned earlier that they were doing some updates.  Maybe they're still working on them.

It appears that you are correct. Everything has come back.

Actually I have some weird behavior on the board.

The browser is the same, but actually the dynamic layer that should open when clicking the notification button does not, but a new page is loaded.

Sometimes I could post / reply, sometimes I couldn't - the edit field is like disabled.

I'm referencing to this thread, perhaps is it something similar?

I've been getting this too. At present I can post, but often I click the "add reply" area and it does not react.

I use Firefox 64-bit 59.0.2

I did see @ManeTI browsing the forums yesterday, maybe he could shed some light on the subject.

It looks like we may've lost the ability to mouse over the user list on the main forum index to spy on see what thread someone might be viewing?

Edit:  hmmm now I am able to.  Strange backs and forths.  I'll try clearing my browser cache once I figure out how to.

Edited by klesh

21 minutes ago, ManeTI said:

Try clearing the cache in your browser please?

Cache cleared (but only everything with "Kerbal" in it... I like to have the history) and restarted browser.

Now it works when in "Firefox compatibility mode".
(Yes, I like the user-agent binding all these websites out there like to do, conventions... to suppress alternative browsers like Pale Moon)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.