Annoying Bug

Well in 1.42 I now have a bug in career mode that's really annoying. When I take any mission that has a "maintain stability for ten seconds" parameter, I get credit for the maintaining stability every time the vessel does it throughout the flight. That means if I have, for example, 3 active missions with that parameter, I get contract complete messages every time my vessel is stable throughout the flight. This could literally occur 10 plus times during a single mission. Multiply that by 3 active mission and you have 30 contract complete messages in you message log even though you haven't actually maintained stabilty for the active mission. You have only maintained stability generally ie (waiting for an orbit burn, coming out of a Holiman transfer, etc). 

The last mission I did was a satellite insertion mission and I had 20 plus "Contract Complete maintain stability for ten seconds" messages in my message log.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.