Share Your Photoshopped Screenshots And Artwork!

THE01X

On 4/12/2018 at 5:49 PM, THE01X said:

Wow seems intresting.

It would take way too long to explain the backstory... Not to sound cliche, but you'd have to read Emiko Station to understand what's going on.

But the idea was supposed to be a "telepathic vision" or "telepathic memory", so I used Photoshop to add the color and blur effects to a couple screenshots, and to layer in the "Krakens in the Sky". 

Here's some more fun with Photoshop... notice the eyes... or lack of... :0.0:

LcbB9JE.png

IcNm13Z.png

Edited by Just Jim

8 hours ago, Just Jim said:

It would take way too long to explain the backstory... Not to sound cliche, but you'd have to read Emiko Station to understand what's going on.

But the idea was supposed to be a "telepathic vision" or "telepathic memory", so I used Photoshop to add the color and blur effects to a couple screenshots, and to layer in the "Krakens in the Sky". 

Here's some more fun with Photoshop... notice the eyes... or lack of... :0.0:

LcbB9JE.png

IcNm13Z.png

I will take a look at it right now!

Almost all the pages of my (now on a hiatus)graphic novel 2001 Nights had some elements of Photoshopping involved.

5Gwnfa5.png

The Soyuz carrying the Can, and all the kerbals here are photoshopped from a greenscreen

The effect of a kerbonaut floating in microgravity is also achieved by Photoshopping.

OSAM7J6.png

The following is my favorite though~ It took quite some time to make this!

1ef0Lc9.jpg

And the Mun being destroyed is my least favorite, primarily because I could not figure out how to apply a flame like gradient on the Mun's surface near the explosion, to make the explosion look more natural.

EnQ46ET.jpg

• 3 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.