[1.8.1 - 1.12.2] KSP Interstellar Extended 1.29.5 Release Thread

FreeThinker

Having another problem I'm hoping you can help with. I'm running both KSPI and several Near Future mods. Apparently, the Near Future mods are nerfing reacter/generator output which is hampering my attempts to build a beamed power network, I could remove Near Future, but I already have several crafts in various orbits using parts from the mod. Do you or anyone else know about a way to edit the Near Future cfg to prevent this? I really don't want to start over. I've got RemoteTech relays all over the place and I'd prefer not to have to start over.

UPDATE: Found the solutuon on Reddit:

Edited by soifua
resolved

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.28.1 for Kerbal Space Program 1.8.1 - 1.11.2

Released on 2021-04-24

• Added Beam Core Antimatter Engine
  • Added improved waste-heat processing for charged particles processing
  • Improved Electric RCS Context menu and Part module-info
  • Fixed issue on reactor playing starting and stopping sound effect continuously
  • Fixed performance degradation and log spamming caused by vessel stabilization feature in computer Core
On 4/14/2021 at 10:46 PM, soifua said:

Having another problem I'm hoping you can help with. I'm running both KSPI and several Near Future mods. Apparently, the Near Future mods are nerfing reacter/generator output which is hampering my attempts to build a beamed power network, I could remove Near Future, but I already have several crafts in various orbits using parts from the mod. Do you or anyone else know about a way to edit the Near Future cfg to prevent this? I really don't want to start over. I've got RemoteTech relays all over the place and I'd prefer not to have to start over.

Notice NFE will scale all high power applications, which means although the amount of beamed can transmit is much lower, the amount of power you need for propulsion is lowered as well, making is very similar to a game without Near Future Electric installed

Version 1.28.5 for Kerbal Space Program 1.8.1 - 1.11.2

Released on 2021-05-05

• Improved description Kerbstein
  • Renamed Antimatter Radiant Drive into "Radiant Drive" Laser Core Antimatter Engine
  • Balance: increased power and removed isp scaling on Radial Drive
  • Fixed issue where NSW would drop out of timewarp at high timewarp
Edited by FreeThinker

Version 1.28.6 for Kerbal Space Program 1.8.1 - 1.11.2

Released on 2021-05-09

• Added Metallic Hydrogen Rocket "GX-550" by KerboNerd
  • Added 3 Pressurized Metallic Hydrogen Fuselage tanks by KerboNerd
  • Increased Tech requirements Cyclotrons, Particle Accelerator and Magneticscoop
  • Integrated with Improved Tree Engine Placement

20 hours ago, sacredbacon said:

A metallic hydrogen rocket was introduced. I know you can compress H2 into Solid Hydrogen, but is there any way to ISRU Metallic Hydrogen?

ISRU  of Metalic Hydrogen will come next release

Edited by FreeThinker

Version 1.28.8 for Kerbal Space Program 1.8.1 - 1.11.2

Released on 2021-05-13

• Added "Hellforge" Metallic Hydrogen Anvil by KerboNerd
  • Added Inline Inline Fission Fragment Reactor by Spacemouse
  • Added Atmospheric Particle Scoop
  • Lowered tech requirerment Hex ISRU parts
  • Fixed exceptions caused by Thermal Helper in VAB
  • Fixed display and explosion potential Metallic Hydrogen
Edited by FreeThinker

Hmm, I don't seem to see the new "Hellforge" Metallic Hydrogen Anvil in the latest version. Definitely might be user error on my part, but I don't see it when searching for "hellforge" or "anvil" or "metallic" - is it called something else?

Thanks for the amazing mod, by the way! 

15 hours ago, jakeOmega said:

Hmm, I don't seem to see the new "Hellforge" Metallic Hydrogen Anvil in the latest version. Definitely might be user error on my part, but I don't see it when searching for "hellforge" or "anvil" or "metallic" - is it called something else?

Thanks for the amazing mod, by the way! 

weird, it appeast the whole utils folder is missing

edit: reipload new download with missing utils folder

Edited by FreeThinker

Version 1.28.9 for Kerbal Space Program 1.8.1 - 1.11.2

Released on 2021-05-24

• Added 3 Metalic Hydrogen Engines variants by KerboNerd
  • Added Metal Stable Helium Engine by KerboNerd
  • Added ExoticEfficency Engine Tech node
  • Added unlocking requirements for Early Nuclear Power techs, and High-Efficiency Techs
  • Fixed surface area scaling issue on engines/reactors
  • Fixed bug where WaterElectrolise would produce Liquid Hydrogen instead of Hydrogen Gas
Edited by FreeThinker

On 5/28/2021 at 6:11 PM, Gruneforest said:

Hello,

I want to Electrolyze Water into gaseous H2 and O2.  But it produces LH2 at the same rate as if it´s gaseous. I tried editing the configs and have the latest version of IE.

That bug should have been fixed in the last release. Are you sure you used that?

I'm trying to use the Deinonychus 1 D with Hydrogen - Oxydizer on a boost back rocket.  Its preventing my engines from firing due to a radiation hazard, is there some way to work around this? Thanks for the amazing mod. 

Edit: I see the radiation safety button

Edited by reducing

hello firstly thank you for this wonderfull mod not sure if this is right place , just a few things to point out the thermal aero engine sound is now not working don't know why , and would you be willing to add smaller scales to some of the other reactors ? i really struggle for choice in builds due to 2.5 restrictions , also ive noticed the community pack is still on 1.0 not 1.4.0 should i be using the updated one or the 1.0 provided  ? again thanks for this is one of the must have top mods for me and the way i build.

Version 1.28.10 for Kerbal Space Program 1.8.1 - 1.11.2

Released on 2021-05-31

• Improved Daedalus exhaust sound and graphics effect
  • Added 10m and 20m Orbital Docking Port
  • Added small amount of RCS propellant to orbital and universal docking ports
  • Lowered tech requirement Rutherford
  • Limited Deinonychus 1-D to methane propellant modes add added performance upgrades
  • Replace tech requirement Specialized Fusion propulsion
  • Fixed compatibility issue with Persistent Thrust Extended

• 2 weeks later...