Patch 1.4.3 to be released next week!

UomoCapra

16 minutes ago, SupperRobin6394 said:

I'd love to launch from another pad though!

As would I, provided it's actually a good model with effort put into it, as opposed to another Woomerang clone.

23 minutes ago, Mrcarrot said:

As would I, provided it's actually a good model with effort put into it, as opposed to another Woomerang clone.

I was hoping Baikerbanour (sp?) would be the second pad added in 1.4/Making History. As it is, I hope that's the one they add in to 1.4.3. After all, it's got KSP tradition and there's already a nice, big flat spot nearby perfect for another airfield.

However, my guess is they'll add in a southern hemisphere facility. 

40 minutes ago, LameLefty said:

I was hoping Baikerbanour (sp?) would be the second pad added in 1.4/Making History. As it is, I hope that's the one they add in to 1.4.3. After all, it's got KSP tradition and there's already a nice, big flat spot nearby perfect for another airfield.

However, my guess is they'll add in a southern hemisphere facility. 

The new facility, as can be seen from my previous post, is relatively near the equator, and is not Baikerbanur.

1 minute ago, Mrcarrot said:

The new facility, as can be seen from my previous post, is relatively near the equator, and is not Baikerbanur.

Well, since the new patch isn't public yet the question then becomes how you know.  :) 

Edited by LameLefty

2 minutes ago, Mrcarrot said:

Well, heck. I completely missed that Friday and never re-read the announcement thread. D'oh. 

On the other hand, it's great excuse to visit a Kerbin biome most folks never visit and who knows, exploring the region nearby but uncover something else interesting. :wink: 

Well, most of the mods I use don't seem to be broken by the small updates. 1.3 to 1.4 breaks them, but 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 didn't, so I doubt 1.4.3 will... Even though many still give me a message about the wrong version, they work (TAC, KER, Kopernicus, Scatterer)

39 minutes ago, KerikBalm said:

Well, most of the mods I use don't seem to be broken by the small updates. 1.3 to 1.4 breaks them, but 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 didn't, so I doubt 1.4.3 will... Even though many still give me a message about the wrong version, they work (TAC, KER, Kopernicus, Scatterer)

The version hierarchy is: Major, Minor, Patch. in 1.4.2, 1 is the major, 4 is the minor, and 2 is the patch. Most mods and utilities arent affected by patches. 

44 minutes ago, Not Sure said:

The version hierarchy is: Major, Minor, Patch. in 1.4.2, 1 is the major, 4 is the minor, and 2 is the patch. Most mods and utilities arent affected by patches. 

Some mods, however, are version-locked, and will not allow themselves to run.

1 hour ago, EndTraveler said:

will you be making 1.5 the surface update? btw this game is great!

What do you mean by "Surface Update"? Do you mean that they should make the surfaces of the planets better?