[1.9.1+] OPT Legacy 3.1.2 | Reconfig 3.4 [Apr 20, 2021]

JadeOfMaar

Suggestions are welcome for other tank types to add. They'll be easy to do. The next little update will have a fix for the warpjet engines' Isp in rescaled systems and likely ARP icons for "Dark Goo" and "Dark Science."

Edited by JadeOfMaar

OPT Reconfig 1.0.4

• Fixed WarpJet Rescale config (these engines will perform properly again if used in 2.5x up to RSS)
  • Fixed Oxidizer tank option in OPT_WBI
Edited by JadeOfMaar

How to install to ksp??? 

On 4/13/2018 at 3:41 AM, DracoSilverpath said:

Interesting mod! How will the moving of the engine to a new Tree Node effect how things are handled when using CTT?

PLZ TELL ME how you  installed it??????? I have b9 part switch error!

@DeadMazay2000 Do you have Cryogenic Engines installed?

If yes, then go to [KSP folder]/GameData/CryoTanks/ and tell me if this folder is empty. And did you install it through CKAN.

Also do you have any Deep Sky mods installed? Is there a GameData/DeepSky/ folder?

12 minutes ago, Esendis said:

Thanks for the reply but there is no reason to add it on my behalf. I just asked out of curiosity.

On my end, i just added the habitation module of the humpback cockpit. (More or less the same size/weight)

It's fine. It was a small thing to do... Probably imbalanced but it's something. Looking at them I think I can gather why I didn't, and it's worth nothing that while K Spaceplane Cockpit seats 10, the other two that look like the Avatar Valkyrie (the K TAV, and K Avatar Oulette Custom), only seat 2 and would need fitting adjustments.

2 hours ago, Esendis said:

Only using the K Spaceplane Cockpit because... IVA :cool: 

The limited seating is also a small reason... i guess?

Judging by the author tag in the config files, the other K cockpits were not made by K. Yeon. If they were (and the quality suggests so, actually), he never got around to making IVAs for them, or they were lost along with other legacy IVAs. In the Avatar movie, 2 is about as many people as could fit in the cockpit. I'd have to re-watch that movie to see if i can faithfully raise the capacity to 4 or more. The Valkyrie was as much a military warplane as it was a civilian transport. Only a military pilot and co-pilot needed to be up there.

Edited by JadeOfMaar

On 5/20/2018 at 7:51 PM, JadeOfMaar said:

@DeadMazay2000 Do you have Cryogenic Engines installed?

If yes, then go to [KSP folder]/GameData/CryoTanks/ and tell me if this folder is empty. And did you install it through CKAN.

Also do you have any Deep Sky mods installed? Is there a GameData/DeepSky/ folder?

Thanks man. I downloaded. Now it's working.

as of the latest update, B9 Part Switch incurs a fatal error and causes KSP to close, claiming "no tank type OPTOX exists" - this seems like it comes from this mod, since this was the only one updated for me since yesterday, and everything was fine yesterday.  Plus "OPTOX" sounds like OPT + Oxidizer... 

@ss8913 Thanks for the headsup. I just don't see why these problems keep happening. I have CryoTanks installed when I test these updates but can you answer these please? Yes-or-No:

• Do you have CryoTanks/Cryogenic Engines installed?
  • Did you install this through CKAN?
  • Is the actual CryoTanks folder empty?

OPT Reconfig 1.0.6

• CryoTanks options now depend on the presence of the "CryoEngines" folder, not "CryoTanks" (CKAN problem confirmed there)
  • Oxidizer option now/always available for all parts
  • Made B9 CryoTanks option to be sensitive to ClassicStock (and whether CryoTanks itself is present)
  • Raised internal heat limit on J-92 Shcramjet and Dark Drive
  • Added USI habitation to OPT K cockpits
  • Removed old references to codename "OPT_DynoTune"
  • Add OPT labs to WBI experiment whitelist for usable labs

22 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@ss8913 Thanks for the headsup. I just don't see why these problems keep happening. I have CryoTanks installed when I test these updates but can you answer these please? Yes-or-No:

• Do you have CryoTanks/Cryogenic Engines installed?
  • Did you install this through CKAN?
  • Is the actual CryoTanks folder empty?

I do not have either of those mods installed.  I did update yours and all other mods via CKAN.  cryotanks folder is n/a since I don't have that installed.