THE01X

Finally after the landing of the Orion lander that's done by Bob , and Bill who also had big role , because he was in the main module in orbit .

The team want's to go back home , but unfortunetly of course , Bill forgot something , not knowing what he forgot he heads home thinking that everything is okay until he encounters a catastrophic problem . 

Download

I hope you enjoy the mission, and please if you have any feedback tell me.

It was a fun mission, thanks. You should be more specific with the requirements though, most people just aerobreak on the way back from the mun so you shouldn't assume an aerobreak maneuver. Same for the rendezvous, you should specify the minimum distance accepted.

I also got no points for finishing, did I mess something or are they missing?

wcXYfwm.jpg

On 16/04/2018 at 2:07 AM, Noobton said:

It was a fun mission, thanks. You should be more specific with the requirements though, most people just aerobreak on the way back from the mun so you shouldn't assume an aerobreak maneuver. Same for the rendezvous, you should specify the minimum distance accepted.

I also got no points for finishing, did I mess something or are they missing?

wcXYfwm.jpg

Thanks I appreciate what you've said☺, I will make better missions next time, and I hope that you will play them too, this is the first one that I made.

About the score, I didn't include it, the mission is either fail or win, I am still not used to the mission builder ( honestly I think it still needs more features).

I will improve.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.