[Min KSP 1.12.2] Kerbal Flying Saucers - Build Flying Saucers in KSP!

Angelo Kerman

6 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@CatastrophicFailure Look what you caused.

LOOK AT IT.

Honeyview_screenshot107.jpg

4 hours ago, Barzon Kerman said:

@JadeOfMaar how come you have the flapjack parts?

14 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

@JadeOfMaar is helping me with flight testing and providing me with the kind of feedback that I need.

SO jealous...... :/;.;:P Chomping at the bit for this mod. :D end of the month can't come fast enough.

7 hours ago, Sunesha said:

Love the biohazard sign :) Really cool with all props. The trays works, it kind of looks like they have something to do. Instead just sitting around. 

Except for the kerbal in the jump seat, hehe. :)

I need to redo the lavatory a bit as it doesn't look like it has a hatch. Then I need to add some wear and tear, but not much, it's supposed to be a clean interior. So it's pretty much finished with a couple of tweaks.

Edited by Angel-125

Honestly I'd be fine if there was no wear and tear because it's all state of the art alien tech and the forefront of kerbal tech so I imagine they would have the best kerbals and they would be careful with it

23 minutes ago, Kosmonaut said:

Honestly I'd be fine if there was no wear and tear because it's all state of the art alien tech and the forefront of kerbal tech so I imagine they would have the best kerbals and they would be careful with it

Not if Jeb's your test pilot like he is for me...

2 hours ago, Kosmonaut said:

I imagine looks like a 6 year old kids birthday party, wrappers and food everywhere . I read in some scifi book where there was some nano technology that just absorb waste and recycling it. Maybe that is the deal as usually quite tidy around. 

3 hours ago, Angel-125 said:

Except for the kerbal in the jump seat, hehe. :)

I need to redo the lavatory a bit as it doesn't look like it has a hatch. Then I need to add some wear and tear, but not much, it's supposed to be a clean interior. So it's pretty much finished with a couple of tweaks.

Jump seat is for naughty Kerbals. ;) Nothing to fidget with it, drives Kerbals nuts. 

Rings after sodas on the trays. =) I think wear and tear must be in unusual places in spending most time beeing weightless. Strap yourself in for eating and piloting. Not sure how they do it real life. But I think they have bars to easy drag themselves around. 

3 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

I’d be more worried about whoever’s trying to eat right next to the lavatory... <_<

I think the passengers would be to busy screaming to eat if Jeb was at the controls. 

2 hours ago, JH4C said:

Yeah, having the can so near to the food would fail all kinds of H&S regs. Good thing they already fired the H&S rep into the Sun!

Definitely a good thing.

2 hours ago, JH4C said:

Yeah, having the can so near to the food would fail all kinds of H&S regs. Good thing they already fired the H&S rep into the Sun!

Hence the biohazard sign... :) And it's occupied even when all the cabin seats are taken... :)

Edited by Angel-125