[Min KSP 1.12.2] Kerbal Flying Saucers - Build Flying Saucers in KSP!

Angelo Kerman

On 4/7/2022 at 9:23 AM, snoopydude said:

I can't get Graviolium loaded.  I get a message that it is supposed to be loaded at launch, not the VAB/SPH.  There is no slider available with the Omni tank, only Propellium is available. Can anyone help? Running 0.6.9 on KSP 12.2.3.3173

What other mods are you using? I have no issues with loading graviolium in the VAB/SPH.

On 3/22/2022 at 3:16 PM, Horizons Aerospace said:

I am trying to make waterfall configs for the GND-00 and GND-01 engines, but I can't seem to get the module to apply. How should I go about this?

Does the Waterfall editor recognize the gravitic engine? The gravitic engines in Kerbal Flying Saucers are derived from ModuleEnginesFX, so it should work in theory, but the gravitic plume is controlled by the WBIPlumeController part module. Both were built well before Waterfall was created, so they don't take Waterfall into account. I don't currently have plans to add Waterfall support, but if I do, it'll be after I finish Buffalo 2.

Kerbal Flying Saucers 0.6.10 is now available:

- Sandcastle compatibility fix.

On 4/14/2022 at 12:27 PM, Angel-125 said:

What other mods are you using? I have no issues with loading graviolium in the VAB/SPH.

Flying Saucers

BARIS Bridge

Kerbal Actuators

Module Manager

Near Future IVA Props

Wild Blue Tools

WildBlueIndustries Classic Stock Play Mode

4 hours ago, Horizons Aerospace said:

The editor does not recognize the engine.  I have tried to add the ModuleWaterfallFx to the engine, but I can't seem to figure out what to put in the "engineID=" field. As for the gravitic plume, I have been successful in removing that, if that's what you mean.

I'm not sure if this will work but you could try adding "engineID = Gravitic" without the quotes to the WBIGraviticEngine module.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Shantaboy said:

Are there plans to make the saucers able to swim, i.e. compatibility with Sunkworks?

Not strictly needed, actually. You can use SunkWorks' ballast control valve to turn the wing tanks into ballast tanks, and fit the saucer with a Komodore Sea-64 dive control computer. The gravitic engines work underwater.

Just a heads up, the latest update seems to have somehow caused an issue with B9 part switch. I will post logs and more data when I get a chance. Thank you for the great mod!!

Edited by DaRofldude
Just saw the same issue in the Blueshift thread, my bad!