Infernal Robotics Kinda But Not Really Working

I Just now downloaded infernal robotics along with my 15-20 or so other mods. The mod does not crash the game, all the parts are there (in the utilies tab), and i can place/launch them without any problem, it just appears that there is no tab in the bottom left for me to click on to be able to controll the robotic parts. Any Help? (and if you're wondering im running it on 1.3, and i dragged the entire contents of the infernal robotic's ZIP to the "Game Data" folder in my game.)

15 hours ago, HyruleOrphan said:

I Just now downloaded infernal robotics along with my 15-20 or so other mods. The mod does not crash the game, all the parts are there (in the utilies tab), and i can place/launch them without any problem, it just appears that there is no tab in the bottom left for me to click on to be able to controll the robotic parts. Any Help? (and if you're wondering im running it on 1.3, and i dragged the entire contents of the infernal robotic's ZIP to the "Game Data" folder in my game.)

A copy of your KSP.log  zipped up and linked via dropbox would help find a quick answer to your problem

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.