Can you please stop ignoring us?

Pretty much self explanatory.

Stop ignoring us and afford us the basic courtesy of some kind of info atleast .

That's now 3 weeks console players have been completely ignored.

If your trying to destroy the console community, Well your certainly going about it the right way

Self explanatory.

Give us some development info.

Please stop ignoring your console community.  We will only stick around for so long if we continue to be ignored.

And yes this is almost a duplicate post to the one I put on suggestions/ development thread and also same post on the weekly. 

I don't give a damn. And i am purposefully trying to post this in as many sub forums as possible.

Can't see any other way to actually get acknowledged.

Even at that they will probably ignore/Not bother replying to any of my posts.

Time will tell I suppose.

However too much more time in the dark and there will be no console community.

...And you honestly believe that throwing a tantrum over it will change anything? Or are you just looking for a way to vent your frustration by ranting at no one in particular?

Because, even if you may not want to hear it, I can come up with at least eight separate rational reasons off the top of my head why game developers don't reply much to forum posts, and especially not to posts like this one.

12 hours ago, mikey117 said:

And i am purposefully trying to post this in as many sub forums as possible.

...and sorry, but that's not allowed.  You're welcome to post your opinion-- and you already did so-- but it's not okay to spam the forums by making duplicate posts of the same thing all over the place.  If everyone with a particular pet topic did that, the forums would become an unreadable mess.  Therefore, kindly avoid making duplicate posts.

Thank you for your understanding.

I've only ever played Kerbal Space Program on my PS4, I bought the game early on in the console format.

Original release was twitchy and full of bugs, they've reworked the entire game and released a patch for the new release.

I don't feel ignored by the developers at all.

On 14/04/2018 at 12:08 PM, RatchetinSpace said:

By ignore you mean the two videos they've posted in the past two days directed at the console players?

Maybe you should specify what you mean by ignore

And where exactly on the forums have they told us /posted this? I have no idea what videos you are talking about.

I don't mean to come across as having a go at you. It' just that if there's vids/info been released. Then you have given me more info than the devs have bothered to do. You'd think they would mention it. 

Edited by mikey117

Ok just noticed you had linked them in your post. Thanks. However (i don't mean to be rude)but I'm looking for development news. Not new control videos that, lets be honest should have been released when the new port was.