BFR by Alcentar V1.2

Alcentar

On 5/2/2018 at 4:44 AM, Inspierio said:

Is it just me or does the save file seem to be corrupted?

RHibgti.jpg

It only works in RSS/RO.
BTW, Realplume cfgs for everyone!

Realplume Configuration Files for BFR

unknown.png?width=338&height=301

Download

Requirements:

RO and all of its requirements (Realplume-stock cfgs coming soon)

Credit goes to Theysen and his team

Realism Overhaul can be found here

Instructions

1:Copy and paste "GameData" into your KSP folder

2: Overwrite anything it asks

3: Start KSP

4: It should work

Licensed under a GPLv2 license

Edited by SpaceEnthusiast23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, FreeThinker said:

@SpaceEnthusiast23 How your mod  be an all right reserved while the original download from Spacedock is published under a GPLv2 license

Sorry, I was just too lazy to add another license, will change it. Also made the text smaller because it was huge.

Edited by SpaceEnthusiast23

I am getting only 1 ignition for the Raptor Vacuum under RO - is it my bad?

EDIT: OK, I figured it out - it seems Realism Overhaul includes a default Raptor engine CFG hence there's a duplication of config files. I edited RO's config and fixed ignitions for the vacuum variant of the engine.

Edited by hypervelocity

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2018 at 8:58 AM, Xd the great said:

Well, do I have to delete the ROcfg if I don't use RO?

I do not know because I have not visited the KSP for a long time, and I have not downloaded the last RO.

I will try to update it, improve the balance, but only for RSS / RO, for stock there are other add-ons.

Let's start with some cosmetic changes.

Slightly changed the docking port, removed the old pipes.

c5146e3588b03d6891e627777a114cdc.png

Changed the hatch in the payload compartment, now it will be one, this should facilitate the exit kerbonauts.

cc62c65c359877fb2405c721a3e44074.png

And the most delicious, the inscription on the of the ship, although perhaps it is not needed, do you have any thoughts on this?

99197b83032eca81e06d68f2716f1bb9.png

Also, after working on the BFS I'll try to change BFRocket.

Changed the texture, as well as some aspects of the rocket, аlthough, maybe the textures will be slightly changed.

New variant.

ec92fd1e2baf7278267792524fa7075e.png

740296d8ca12176bb05fc5a4b8337a95.png

Also added light to the payload compartment.

4d658276f53460c5ed78f3618dc376f6.png

f933352553092c820c9df9473bbf50fd.gif

But with the balance of the problem, I will have to tinker with this, I can not get the optimal balance even in stock. :D

WHY HAVE U STOPPED DEVELOPING THIS??? It's literally the ONLY ONE real bfr mod out there, besides it there's only GAJIRA something and it's more like a made-up ship that bfr, and this has gotten over 1400 downlaods!  That's amazing number, and it IS A LOT, how could u have even thought that it lost interest? 1400 people is a lot for this community, this is not fortnite, there aren't milions playing ksp, so there are really numbers of reasons for continuing that.... 

22 hours ago, Tukan_ said:

WHY HAVE U STOPPED DEVELOPING THIS??? It's literally the ONLY ONE real bfr mod out there, besides it there's only GAJIRA something and it's more like a made-up ship that bfr, and this has gotten over 1400 downlaods!  That's amazing number, and it IS A LOT, how could u have even thought that it lost interest? 1400 people is a lot for this community, this is not fortnite, there aren't milions playing ksp, so there are really numbers of reasons for continuing that.... 

1. I posted the latest version with a bunch of bugs a few days ago, for stock it does not fit, and for RSS I do not have enough experience in cfg, I do not know how to get it to work properly when descending, so it gets boring.
2. 1500 downloads does not mean that 1500 players use it.  :D

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2018 at 4:07 AM, darkerdadorito said:

You might have to remodel your BFR now lol....

Image result for bfr 2018

I see it for the first time, in general I had a similar project of my own BFR analog, it looks like this.

c6bb37bf37ca3549fa8d82879e00cecf.png

f59662a05f1b1a5abd0f24113e748013.png

About the new BFR.
1. My add-on did not even get 2,000 downloads, the community does not need it.
2. I do not know how to make a balance, and without a second return it does not make sense.

5 hours ago, RedParadize said:

I still do not see how they will flip that thing around for the landing... Actually I didn't watch the conference... Now I see... still realy doubtful 

I actually think it's much more sensible. It almost never has to flip. Entry burn is retrograde, obviously, then a flip immediately. Nose is almost vertical, belly normal to the downrange movement of the vehicle. Reentry is set such that most horizontal velocity is killed at decently high altitude, the the nose attitude staying the same. Now it is falling closer to vertical (nose was pointed at a very high AoA, remember). It's basically almost vertical most of the time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.