Precise Node not showing up in CKAN

I recently booted up KSP again, and for the most part I have everything working. The one problem I have is that Precise Node (the mod) is not showing up in CKAN. This causes several downstream problems, most notably when trying other mods that conflict with it. CKAN does not let me install Precise Maneuver, for example, because it conflicts with Precise Node.

Since Precise Node is not showing in CKAN, I cannot uninstall it through CKAN. I tried manually uninstalling Precise Node (removing the folder from game data), but even after a refresh or full restart, CKAN is still convinced that Precise Node is installed. Manually removing Precise Node and manually putting in Precise Maneuver via file explorer does work in game, but I would like to have CKAN handle everything ideally.

Anyone  else having this problem or know what might be causing it?

Edited by Zo San

Precise node is max 1.4.1 Version. I will assume you are on 1.4.2. On CKAN to the right of Apply changes, what is your Filter set too. You should be able to see All, Compatible,  Installed, Upgradeable and some others in a drop down menu when you click on it.  What is it currently set too?

4 hours ago, Barar said:

Precise node is max 1.4.1 Version. I will assume you are on 1.4.2. On CKAN to the right of Apply changes, what is your Filter set too. You should be able to see All, Compatible,  Installed, Upgradeable and some others in a drop down menu when you click on it.  What is it currently set too?

Barar: you were exactly correct. The filter was set to "Compatible" which is why Precise Node wasn't showing up. After switching to "All" I can see it and now I can properly uninstall and install everything with CKAN. I had no idea about the filters button until you pointed it out and am feeling a bit dim for not noticing it earlier.

Thank you very much for the help! Really appreciate it.

Edited by Zo San

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.