What I think

5 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

It's a 12 cup pot of coffee that I drink every morning. I start at about 5:30 a.m. and the pot is gone by 9:00 a.m.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not quite normal.

But if that's what it takes to get you through your morning, enjoy.

2 minutes ago, YNM said:

That cup that has 16 tablespoons in it ??!?

Mate, that's like... how much water you should drink instead...

Hahaha, yeah, I know. I do drink water, but in the afternoon and evening. I also drink a lot of mineral water.

1 minute ago, p1t1o said:

A "pot" is not a recognised SI unit. Please restate the question using units of m3/s.

Sure it is. There have been craft designs I've done that my daughter and I call "one cuppers" and "two cuppers" and the occasional "five cuppers". Back when I was trying to get my shuttle to work, she commented, "Dang, Dad! That ship is a four cupper, two diet coke bottler!" And that's when I knew I had a problem... 

2 hours ago, p1t1o said:

A "pot" is not a recognised SI unit. Please restate the question using units of m3/s.

I'm sorry, but if "pot of coffee" is not a recognized SI unit of work then it should be.

Edited by TheSaint
Needed to clarify

4 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

I'm not sure. Is drinking a full pot by yourself normal for humans? :blush:

It must be, because I do the same... sometimes 2 pots. By pot, I'm talking the 12 cup deal. Although, what they consider to be 12 cups turns out to be 6 cups with the manner of cup I use. So maybe pots and cups are all like relative. Let's just say we drink a lot of coffee. I'm good for Columbia's economy!

This is similar to what I have... even appropriately named... Presto! Coffee!
stainless-steel-presto-coffee-urns-perco

24 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Man, I am out of likes! I owe you one!

Got you covered.