Plane skid right while stopped on runway

I'm designing a stupid SSTO made of 2 half plane on either side of a big payload that would not fit in any cargo bay. But as soon as it loads on the runway, it turns right (always right , never left, AKA the side were the buildings are to ensure a crash if i ever attempt to take off)  It skids not only when i move but also when I'm fully stopped, as soon as it loads.
I checked that the landing gears are all perfectly straight and reenforced in a spiderweb of hidden and visible struts, i tried restarting the game to reset any physics bug and i double checked symetry, everything is lined up  right... but nothing stops it from turning, not even stability enhancers!

https://imgur.com/gallery/yNfwT

You might be able to alleviate the issue some by softening the springs on the landing gear a little, and/or by reducing the damping a little. Especially on the gear that are supporting the most or least weight.

Thanks Bewing, i will try that since i hate to start over all the time and recently decided to stay in 1.3.1  ( I don't wanna always loose everything since new versions come out so fast, it's like an assembly line and you never have the time to do anything satisfying in between)

so in case the payload in the middle was so large that the wheels would not touch the ground, i made a detacheble take-off cart that attach under the middle, and even though i GEOMETRICALLY don't need it in this settup, using it got rid of the problem, maybe this is about having the wheels on 2 separate "stages" ? (since both halves can be dicoupled)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.