FASA Chutes problem

KnedlikMCPE

1 minute ago, KnedlikMCPE said:

2.8.1?

Dude...I'm trying to help you, but you need to do some reading on your own and start figuring things out...  2.8.1 is over a half dozen versions out of date. Why would you think that was the correct one?

1 minute ago, Tyko said:

Dude...I'm trying to help you, but you need to do some reading on your own and start figuring things out...  2.8.1 is over a half dozen versions out of date. Why would you think that was the correct one?

Thats first i found

Just now, KnedlikMCPE said:

Thats first i found

Whats that newest?

Just now, Tyko said:

Google KSP Module Manager and read the forum. Sarbian very clearly shows the current version

Ok i try

This is official DONT SEND README IN .md!!!!! I dont want to everytime change it to .txt

By the way...I answered your Module Manager question on page 1 of this thread. I even provided the link to you.

After all the troubleshooting help I've provided it now turns out you didn't even follow the instructions I took the time to type up for you?!?   :(

Just now, Tyko said:

By the way...I answered your Module Manager question on page 1 of this thread. I even provided the link to you.

After all the troubleshooting help I've provided it now turns out you didn't even follow the instructions I took the time to type up for you?!?   :(

Sorry but i tried to follow your instructions as much as possible.

Just now, Tyko said:

Except you're asking me for a link I already provided...Sorry...I'm not able to spend any more time to help you on this since you're not even following instructions...maybe someone else can help you instead

Good luck!

Wait, im downloading it

3 minutes ago, Tyko said:

Except you're asking me for a link I already provided...Sorry...I'm not able to spend any more time to help you on this since you're not even following instructions...maybe someone else can help you instead

Good luck!

Ended landing down safely, thanks very much!! [DISSCUSION COMPLETED]

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.