Any news on the next update.

25 minutes ago, Lucifer XIII said:

Any news when the next update will be. Or even if there is any progress whatsoever. Hearing a lot of updates for the pc but nothing for consoles. 

SQUAD announces updates for PC or console on the 'Announcements' subforum, so it's a good idea to regularly look at that for any news about updates. 

27 minutes ago, mikey117 said:

Yeah your wasting your time buddy.

Myself and others have been asking for some news for over a month now.

And we'e been completely ignored.

Personally I think they'e given up on console fixes/updates.

They just don't want to admit it.

I Really Hope that they fix the issues that have been reported, but the Lack of Information that they Working at something is pretty suspicious. None Information since 3 weeks in the dailys

5 hours ago, PrvDancer85 said:

I Really Hope that they fix the issues that have been reported, but the Lack of Information that they Working at something is pretty suspicious. None Information since 3 weeks in the dailys

The last time they went dark we ended up with a new build a year and a half later.  We know they aren’t doing another rebuild so it’s not very promising that they have said nothing about the console version for over a month.   Especially considering the flood of info on the PC side.   Extremely disappointing with how much I love this game.:(

It does run fine for me too.  A few weird things happen that seem to fix themselves with a restart most of the time.  Really right now my biggest issue is lack of physics warp while doing a burn in space.  Went to Moho the other day for the first time and had a 16 minute burn.  I left the game to do something else because it was brutal.  It makes it extra frustrating that it was available in the original version.

1 hour ago, OrganizedChaos said:

It does run fine for me too.  A few weird things happen that seem to fix themselves with a restart most of the time.  Really right now my biggest issue is lack of physics warp while doing a burn in space.  Went to Moho the other day for the first time and had a 16 minute burn.  I left the game to do something else because it was brutal.  It makes it extra frustrating that it was available in the original version.

I know what u mean, i captured an E class asteroid. 8min for 80ms

Honestly I don't care if they patch one bug at a time while fixing the game just so long as we know they are actually putting some kind of effort into it. I just don't want them ignoring us and screwing us over again. This **** really needs to stop happening. 

On 4/24/2018 at 10:15 AM, Lucifer XIII said:

I just don't want them ignoring us and screwing us over again. This **** really needs to stop happening

They aren't ignoring the console community. Don't forget that SQUAD is only a small company, and that making new content and fixing bugs takes time. It's taking a lot longer because they have to work on both the PC and console editions at the same time, as well as the Making History expansion. Have patience

I get that they have multiple versions of the game on different platforms. But shouldn't they fix the new broken release before releasing dlc as to lighten their load and get things done faster? To me it just feels like a money grab. 

Edited by Vanamonde

20 hours ago, Lucifer XIII said:

But shouldn't they fix the new broken release before releasing dlc as to lighten their load and get things done faster?

They have. At launch, the Enhanced Edition had numerous bugs and glitches. Approximately 3 weeks later, they released a massive bugfix update and it's helped a lot. I own the Enhanced Edition, and have only encountered some minor issues that are usually solved by just reloading the save file. They are working on the console edition, but pestering them for updates won't do anything. As I've already said, go to the Announcements section for any news about the Enhanced Edition 

On 04/23/2018 at 10:28 PM, OrganizedChaos said:

a 16 minute burn. 

Dude really? You couldnt wait for 16 mins? I never use physics warp during a burn incase anything goes wrong and I find a zen level of calmness whilst doing so. :)

12 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

I own the Enhanced Edition, and have only encountered some minor issues that are usually solved by just reloading the save file. 

I lost another save file to the bugs in career. Same bug as previously stated in another thread. Where I was forced to reset the game after using mission control and getting locked in the building because it would not let me back out only to reload, find all my ships have again been deleted and I can't even launch a new ship because when I press launch the button greys out and I'm stuck there until I reset to find out that I still can't launch ships. I put over a week and a half on that save to have the same bug that broke my last save. Is it really too much to ask for to be able to play a game the way it is meant to be played the day I bought it? 

Edited by Lucifer XIII

17 hours ago, Majorjim! said:

Dude really? You couldnt wait for 16 mins? I never use physics warp during a burn incase anything goes wrong and I find a zen level of calmness whilst doing so. :)

I think I lasted about 5 minutes, then went got a drink and did a few things.  Came back when there was about 2 minutes left.   I can deal with 5-7 minute burns, but really once they're north of 10 minutes it's a bit much to sit and watch.

21 hours ago, Lucifer XIII said:

Same bug as previously stated in another thread

Link?

21 hours ago, Lucifer XIII said:

I lost another save file to the bugs in career. Same bug as previously stated in another thread. Where I was forced to reset the game after using mission control and getting locked in the building because it would not let me back out only to reload, find all my ships have again been deleted and I can't even launch a new ship because when I press launch the button greys out and I'm stuck there until I reset to find out that I still can't launch ships. I put over a week and a half on that save to have the same bug that broke my last save. Is it really too much to ask for to be able to play a game the way it is meant to be played the day I bought it? 

Ok, you should probably make a thread about that to get help. 

2 hours ago, Lucifer XIII said:

Yes that's why I want to know when the next update is coming out so I don't have those bugs again. 

So you've had the same issue AFTER the bugfix patch? 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.