Water problem

1 hour ago, AstroPawian said:

after each mission after returning to kerbin there is such a problem

Every time?
Intermittent flooding of the KSC is an old scatterer bug, AFAIK nobody is sure exactly what triggers it, but it's purely cosmetic... and reported to be fixed a while back (v0.0324?). Modlist?

KSP version? ... KSP.log? ... output.log?

All of the above are needed to diagnose your problem ... although likely it's using older versions of mods not compatible with the version of KSP you are running OR you are running an old version of KSP with older versions of mods (KSP 1.2.x and scatterer?)

In order to help we need the above mentioned 3 things ... KSP version and those 2 logs

Edited by DoctorDavinci

If you're talking about the Scatterer thing, that's a well-known bug that (to my knowledge) hasn't been resolved yet. I tried to make a stock version where the KSC would be flooded with a meter or two of water butthat didn't quite work out. The good news is I was able to drive a jet-powered rover underneath the KSC for about six seconds before things went horribly wrong

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.