Missions and MH

Exit the game, or at least Alt-Tab away from it.

Open your web browser of choice and log in (or make an account if you don't already have one) to KerbalX, CurseForge, or really just any file hosting site.

Come back to this forum and make a post with a description and a link to your file upload in the Missions and Challenges part of the forums.

6 hours ago, KnedlikMCPE said:

Hello, i completed some missions how i upload it?

When you have your mission settings window open, hit "export". This will zip the file, and it'll be ready to export to whichever file-hosting site you want to use. I used Google Drive because it's free and I already had it on my computer.

43 minutes ago, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

When you have your mission settings window open, hit "export". This will zip the file, and it'll be ready to export to whichever file-hosting site you want to use. I used Google Drive because it's free and I already had it on my computer.

Can i get link?

34 minutes ago, KnedlikMCPE said:

Can i get link?

See the "Export" button below? It's in the Mission Briefing menu (hit the little icon at the upper right to open it). A pop-up will show you what the filename is going to be (you can change it if you want, obviously).

zte5bzJ.png

Then, in your KSP folder, open the "Missions" folder. Inside will be one called "_Exports". Inside that folder will be your mission. When you open it, choose "Extract All" to unzip it. Then copy it, go to Drive.Google.Com and paste it there. Then, copy the link and post it here on the forum (generally down in the "Missions" subsection of the "Making History" section). It sounds quite a bit more complicated than it really is. You'll get the hang of it pretty quick.

On 18. 4. 2018 at 6:52 PM, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

See the "Export" button below? It's in the Mission Briefing menu (hit the little icon at the upper right to open it). A pop-up will show you what the filename is going to be (you can change it if you want, obviously).

zte5bzJ.png

Then, in your KSP folder, open the "Missions" folder. Inside will be one called "_Exports". Inside that folder will be your mission. When you open it, choose "Extract All" to unzip it. Then copy it, go to Drive.Google.Com and paste it there. Then, copy the link and post it here on the forum (generally down in the "Missions" subsection of the "Making History" section). It sounds quite a bit more complicated than it really is. You'll get the hang of it pretty quick.

How you get that difficulty settings?

7 hours ago, KnedlikMCPE said:

How you get that difficulty settings?

Sorry for the late response. Got killed at work today.

The difficulty thing is more of a "label" than a "setting". It's a little slider that you can slide back and forth so that the mission is labeled anywhere from "beginner" to "expert". This lets other players know how difficult the mission is going to be. It's in the "Mission Briefing" menu.

Edited by Cpt Kerbalkrunch

8 hours ago, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

Sorry for the late response. Got killed at work today.

The difficulty thing is more of a "label" than a "setting". It's a little slider that you can slide back and forth so that the mission is labeled anywhere from "beginner" to "expert". This lets other players know how difficult the mission is going to be. It's in the "Mission Briefing" menu.

It dont want to show to me

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.