Jestersage

JS Hangtian Crafts (JS航天)

My "Test Station", aka Skylab:

qh93Dfz.png

Not the most creative naming scheme. Then again, "Skylab" and "Space Lab" or even "International Space Station" is plain when compared to Salyut, Almaz, and Mir.... but that still hold nothing to Tiangong (Heavenly palace).

Ok, Quick update to bump it back to first page:

First, I had updated My single-SRB Orion CEV and the "Fully protected Altair" to 1.5.1 about a month ago.

Then within the last two weeks, as a challenge -- and continuation of my Soyuz Clone, I had completed the Kerbal analog to Shenzhou, Long March 2 and 5, Tiangong, and Chinese Modular Station. So in order to have new designs out, Long March -- named as Xinhai (辛亥); and Tiangong 1/2 -- named as HuiMu (會幕), is released first:

i9i8Eskh.png

SWDN8e9h.jpg

As stated in the craft page, the tiangong clone is actually overbuild, but I never feel good to just place a lab module into orbit, even if it has a service/propulsion module.

So what comes next: aside from the Shenzhou clone, is the Chinese Modular Space Station, which unlike the HuiMu, is a no-DLC build.

Once the Chinese builds are done, I will work on releasing another stock station, before turning my direction to make the poster for my workhorse. Because of that, I will unlikely release Orion MPCV (note the versions above are closer to the CEV), due to significant overlapping with my workhorse -- except I consider it a replica of something else. Along with it, I will release my workhorse rocket that I uses for my career.

Edit: regarding what will be stock in the Chinese analogues: The Shenzhou and Tiangong will require DLC, as with the Xinhai YiWCC (LM-2 clone). The Modular Space Station, the LM-5 clone (Xinhai ErCC) and a few others will be attempted to not need DLC.

Edited by Jestersage
  • Like 1

As I promised, I had released the Chinese Space Station/tiangong 3 analogue, as well as Shenzhou in its best iteration (When its orbital module can fly and be redocked instead of being a Soyuz clone)

O4QL3QOh.jpg

XDyaDHqh.png

Edited by Jestersage
  • Like 1

Having the Chinese text on the graphics certainly adds more immersion to the overall theme of your craft with the parchment-looking background.  Not that I can read it :wink:, but I'm sure it helps the monolingual Chinese players as well. 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 4:46 AM, Raptor9 said:

Having the Chinese text on the graphics certainly adds more immersion to the overall theme of your craft with the parchment-looking background.  Not that I can read it :wink:, but I'm sure it helps the monolingual Chinese players as well. 

I will be honest -- not sure how many Chinese players will be on this forum or KerbalX, seieng there's the steam community...

In any case, I had uploaded the only known RTG powered manned spaceship that gone past paper plans, the Soyuz VI clone "Dongmeng Vincat SaX CR2 Roc + Ladle N". Technically it was a combination of 2 paper/prototype project: The Soyuz VI itself, and the YARD Nuclear Core Stage Soyuz launcher. Also, just like any crazy soviet military plans, it comes with missiles. (original name had an unfortunate meaning -_-)

RhYDYX8h.png

No, I will not be making a Buran with Nuclear Bomb. Not that I am against putting weapons on it, but it's just useless in stock game. If you manage to stuff any of my proposed Buran Clones  (or Buran derived station) with simulated warhead(s) all the power to you.

Edited by Jestersage

Okay, this time I am lazy -- a Chinese-influenced project without the Chinese description. I present to you by Chang'e 3/4 clone, the Munfeelsor Compact:

o5d5L1sh.png

As I indicated in the page note, the Poster's description is heavily influenced by a song. Can you guys guess which one it is from? ;-)

• Like 1