It's wombats!!

Arugela

I wonder what it tastes like? 8)

That is where renet for cheese making came from. It's not abnormal from a traditional place food comes from. I think the farther back you go the more it gets like that because it's convenient. Why make a machine with all the hassle when you have biological machines making it for you.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/03/21/civet-poop-coffee-southeast-asia-globalpost/82066314/ <- 100 dollars a cup. I will never know! ><

I'm surprised poaching is a problem. Rodents usually over populate and farming them would only spread them or increase their numbers... I guess the problem is cruel treatment from skimming more.. And in large numbers I guess. They could just farm them as a country and sell them cheap to stop poachers. And get rid any other blocks. Unless they are worried about the prices dropping ultimately. There no reason not to bread it into a normal commodity. That is what we do with cows and everything else we use for food.

Suddenly I'm reminded of that heathen guy from futurama. "*Cough*Cough* A little poo in my coffee please!"

Edited by Arugela

14 hours ago, Arugela said:

joked

... and why it's in The Lounge now.

13 hours ago, Arugela said:

Why not just try to make them artificially.

You're describing concrete there, perfectly.

5 hours ago, Arugela said:

Why make a machine with all the hassle when you have biological machines making it for you.

Guess how we make rennets now.

(hint : genetic engineering)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.