Switching Launch Sites

Under the launch button in VAB/SPH there should be a little tab, hover your mouse over it and select wich one you want!

EDIT: If you can't see it or access it, you need to make a new save file!

Edited by ΩΜΞGΛ
Forgot about old save files.

10 hours ago, ΩΜΞGΛ said:

Under the launch button in VAB/SPH there should be a little tab, hover your mouse over it and select wich one you want!

EDIT: If you can't see it or access it, you need to make a new save file!

No, making a new save is not necessary. You just have to go into the difficulty settings (at the top of the pause menu settings)

Once you have the dropdown tab showing -- clicking on the radio button to the left makes that launchsite your default. Clicking on the icon to the right of the launchsite name will launch the current ship to that site without changing the default.

4 hours ago, bewing said:

Once you have the dropdown tab showing -- clicking on the radio button to the left makes that launchsite your default. Clicking on the icon to the right of the launchsite name will launch the current ship to that site without changing the default.

I noticed that in sandbox mode the tab is very easy to see in the VAB/SPH. However in career mode I do not see it at all!! Does that feature come with a building upgrade?

13 minutes ago, Der Anfang said:

I noticed that in sandbox mode the tab is very easy to see in the VAB/SPH. However in career mode I do not see it at all!! Does that feature come with a building upgrade?

There is a button in the game settings to turn it off and on... you need to start the career game, go to difficulty settings, and look for a button to turn extra launch site off and on. In sandbox games it's on by default, career games it's off by default.

Edited by Just Jim

4 hours ago, Der Anfang said:

Yes, the T2 building upgrade. Plus the difficulty setting as said above.

• 3 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.