[1.12.x] Textures Unlimited Recolour Depot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2023 at 1:30 AM, A_Kuba said:

Im having a problem here. Even though the metallic colours appear to be normal in editor. They turn really dark(if not pitch black) in game.

This is likely due to your graphics settings  in game causing the reflection probe to be disabled. You need the reflection refresh mode to be set to something other than "off" but also your overall graphics preset needs to be "good" (I think) or better.

Edited by Manwith Noname

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

for some reason the jet engines have a transparent texture when looking through them from the outside, but when you go inside the engine, the texture is there.

I have downloaded the textures unlimited that is specified in the file as well as the  airplane plus recolour.

jet engine from the outside

inside the jet engine

nvm i found out that it doesnt work with restock

Edited by aced
found the problem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Orbital_phoenix said:

It is early days, but I have started work on a config and custom texture masks for making Restock recolourable:

CH4RQ8n.png

F3XlBfV.png

I cannot say when it will be ready as it will take a lot of time to create, but it is possible.

I always wanted to use these two together. Thank you so much for doing Restock pack, can't wait for it to completed!