Making History and Career Mode Integration

So I have been out of the KSP loop for a while and I have heard that the MH expansion does not integrate with Career Mode in any way. I would like to know for sure if that is true, and if it is then I would suggest that should be the primary focus for future fixes/upgrades to the expansion.

There is no integration other than the new parts are available.

I have used the mission builder to test fly new craft on other planets since you can spawn them wherever you want, but that is done entirely outside of the career

Edited by Cavscout74

That is unfortunate.  I was excited to have an in game method of building missions for career mode.  If there is one or two things I would greatly appreciate in this game would be an in game, user friendly method to modify the tech tree, and create career missions.

27 minutes ago, Redleg1 said:

@Gargamel Correct.  I meant contracts.

Ah ok, apples and oranges here.

The mission builder allows you to build, call them scenarios, where you determine all the starting conditions, (craft, location, orbit, etc) and have end goals (landing, not dying, etc).  A contract just specifies an end goal and usually doesn't care how you get there.   It is a standalone game mode, think like user created maps for FPS's.

There are mods that allow for contract building, but I don't think any work in game as a true creator/editor (correct me if I'm wrong), they just allow for adjusting the variables. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.