Homestead System (IN DEVELOPMENT)

Alaygrounds

The Homestead system will at one point be an entirely new solar system. Also, a mod created entirely by people under the age of 14!

Credit to Mattdiction for the system idea

Spoiler

screenshot47.png
Sovite, a red desert planet with one moon

screenshot48.png
Tresto, the only moon of Sovite. Much like Phobos.
Cunknown.png
Chromium, a blue gas giant smaller than Jool, around the size of Sarnus in OPM
screenshot43.png
Chromus, a small asteroid moon close to Chromium

screenshot44.png
Oxcydon, a large moon of Chromium that is nearly as large as Kerbin

screenshot45.png

Adam, the second gas giant. Practically the size of Jool. No moons as of yet

Edited by Alaygrounds
Update

Moving to Add-on Development, which is generally the place for threads that discuss mods that are still being worked on.  (Plugin Development help and Support is for people posting questions about how to write C# code to make mods.)

7 hours ago, Alaygrounds said:

When do you think I should add a download for this mod?

You'll need to determine some form of licensing and then decide whether your release is an alpha or stable release. Ideally, most players would want a playable or (at least) a stable demonstration form of your product :)

16 hours ago, Alaygrounds said:

When do you think I should add a download for this mod?

Well right now, you only have one planet. I think that once you add a couple unique and interesting planets, you should add a download. Don't forget to include a license!

I have an idea for a planet if you want some. What about a giant gas planet which spins counterclockwise, and has rings on the x and y axis. It’s rich in science and has a bunch of moons. One of the moons is a superkerbin but has lava oceans and volcanos. Also, what about another star system? I also recommend adding EVE effects (e.g. clouds) If you need help, feel free to PM me. I would make this on my own but I’m prioritising a project of my own, plus I have  to deal with school and my dog.

3 hours ago, Dankgum said:

I have an idea for a planet if you want some. What about a giant gas planet which spins counterclockwise, and has rings on the x and y axis. It’s rich in science and has a bunch of moons. One of the moons is a superkerbin but has lava oceans and volcanos. Also, what about another star system? I also recommend adding EVE effects (e.g. clouds) If you need help, feel free to PM me. I would make this on my own but I’m prioritising a project of my own, plus I have  to deal with school and my dog.

contact this guy 

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/profile/188388-mattdiction/

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.