Bahamuto Dynamics Armory Continued addon list

Dimas152

so we have this most popular and the largest mod in KSP with so many add-ons
thanks to @Papa_Joe, @SpannerMonkey(smce) and @DoctorDavinci for continuing the development

so here's the list i could find in the forums, ask me for more
i'll try to update this if necessary

Spoiler

SpannerMonkeyArmory (SMArmory)
by @SpannerMonkey(smce)
(the thread has more addons, i don't bother adding it in this list)

SpannerMonkeyMarine
same dev
for 1.4.3

Large Boat Parts
still the same guy
1.4.x

Prometheus Experimental Weaponry (PEW)
originally by @LORDPrometheus, continued by the same guy as above lol

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/156095-122-pew-continued-r14-122-beta/

Naval Artillery System
by @Acea
1.4.x
first update?

North Kerbin Dynamics
by @harpwner
the original nuke addon for BDArmory
https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/118667-wip131-north-kerbin-dynamics-nuclear-bombs-and-heavy-ordnance-pack-and-other-things-v084b/&

Next Star Industries BDArmory Extension
by @Next_Star_Industries
for 1.3.1
second nuke addon for BDA

Aviator Arsenal
by @tetryds
WW2 gun pack
https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/121316-12x-aviator-arsenal-world-war-2-aircraft-weaponry-v13/

DaVinci's Combat Kit (DCK)
by @DoctorDavinci
1.4.x compatible
aircraft armor and KerbPaint replacement

Versus
by @XOC2008
1.4.x

SM Stryker 
by @SpannerMonkey(smce) (again!)
1.4.x

Kerbal Weapons System-BDA Addon
by @dundun92
1.4.x

Enemy Mine
by @DoctorDavinci
1.4.x

Skyer's Weapon Pack
by @Murican_Jeb
1.4.x
another ww2 wep pack

Edited by [INDO]dimas_1502
skyer's

Hi, you can also find ,  SM AFV's ( modern military vehicles }  ,SM_OSTandT Old School Turrets and Tanks (Pre 1950's military vehicles an extended and much improved OST) , and SMI Missiles and Launchers ( missiles bombs and launchers of many varieties) ALL available from the SM Armory thread

Also in the coming soon pile SMI FullSized marine , full real world sized and massed ships .   and possibly SM Aviation heli fuselages and fittings and drones.

All the SM mods are awaiting the final KSP 1.4 update before release,

Spoiler

SMI ML, not all

swXz7Fc.png

SMAFV just some of

reomJOU.jpg

SM OST and T

ViKEv7W.png

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, /not/pol/ said:

is this for all BDAc dependent mods or just ones made by the devs that are not part of the main pack?

As my friend above mentioned, this thread is for any and all BDAc addons

Although it may seem that this is for BDAc addons from BDAc devs, nothing could be further than the truth

Any and all BDAc addons should be included here ... The fact that most if not all of the good addons are from members of the BDAc Team or the SM Skunkwurks (unofficial BDAc test group) means nothing other than we were prepared for this BDAc release (all other BDAc addon modders were contacted and given ample assistance in preparing their mod ... not all wanted to work with us)

Be aware that this list does not imply that a mod listed here works as advertized, however take into account that BDAc addons from members of the aforementioned BDAc team or SM Skunkwurks will very likely work as advertised on the tin as well as having a network of team members (both BDAc and SM Skunkwurks) who will gladly help with any issues with mods under our control

The BDAc team and the SM Skunkwurks aim to further the 'splosions and carnage that users have come to expect from BDAc

List of BDAc and SM Skunkwurks members:

@SpannerMonkey(smce), @Papa_Joe, @jrodriguez, @gomker, @TheDog @Eidahlil, @DoctorDavinci, @TheKurgan, @XOC2008

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.