Kerbal Space Program 1.4.3 and Making History 1.2 is live!

UomoCapra

It... it... it... might actually finally be time to buy MH! As long as I don't hear about any new major bugs appearing (or old ones resurfacing) by Friday.

It'll be time to launch a 5m supertanker!

Edited by StrandedonEarth

23 minutes ago, NoMrBond said:

If you have the GeForce Experience app installed you may need to use ctrl+alt+F12 rather than just alt+f12

I noted that as well... I figured it out by trial and error... thanks for letting me know why it was that way!

Edited by Papa_Joe

10 minutes ago, NoMrBond said:

If you have the GeForce Experience app installed you may need to use ctrl+alt+F12 rather than just alt+f12

Ah. That would be the issue. I do have that installed. Thanks for the help!

7 minutes ago, TriggerAu said:

sorry - you still have to log in to the store first, so where you would click on the broken link, then use the one I posted

Thanks! I was just logged in to download MH. didn't realize I was logged out.

Really appreciate the quick response. have a great evening

21 minutes ago, Raptor9 said:

Sweet, pizza for dinner AND @SQUAD updated KSP. :)

Also, anybody notice these new forum emoticons?! :prograde: :retrograde: :normal: :antinormal: :radial: :antiradial: :targetpro: :targetretro: :maneuver:

And that people no longer "like" your posts, but "react" to them. Did Facebook trademark the term "like"? :)

And is that real pizza? Or the crap everyone outside of Chicago eats?

Edited by Cpt Kerbalkrunch

29 minutes ago, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

And is that real pizza? Or the crap everyone outside of Chicago eats?

Ha ha, I'm not going to get into a pizza debate; I'm sure that would devolve into a New York-sized sauce-slinging contest in itself, worthy of it's own thread that would require heavy moderation. :D

However I will say that pizza ingredients go into a clearly defined order, and the sauce does NOT go on top. :wink: 

Played for a few hours, and only noticed one issue so far:
1) When you press "esc" to pause the game, the music stops playing, but instead of starting from where it left off it restarts the track, or skips to a new one.

Thanks for the patch!  Landing legs seem less explodey now, which is nice.

I'm finding both the Cheetah & Wolfhound engines still spin your ship if you don't use SAS.

FL-C1000 still has offset CoM, so no Korolev Cross for you!

Fairing drag is present again, but it looks to me like it might be off in the too-much direction?  These numbers look a little big to me (this area is not my forte):

A.Cd of 9.61 and Drag of 154.73.     That A.Cd is what is especially concerning.

D7owWqU.png

Woomerang ladder checks out, as well as the orientation of spawnable launchpads.

10 minutes ago, klesh said:

Thanks for the patch!  Landing legs seem less explodey now, which is nice.

I'm finding both the Cheetah & Wolfhound engines still spin your ship if you don't use SAS.

FL-C1000 still has offset CoM, so no Korolev Cross for you!

Fairing drag is present again, but it looks to me like it might be off in the too-much direction?  These numbers look a little big to me (this area is not my forte):

A.Cd of 9.61 and Drag of 154.73.     That A.Cd is what is especially concerning.

D7owWqU.png

Woomerang ladder checks out, as well as the orientation of spawnable launchpads.

@TriggerAu not sure if you saw this, since you weren't tagged.

Downloaded 1.4.3 and installed it and Making History on my Mac. The first rocket I opened was a Saturn V I had built previously...and the 5-meter fairing was messed up? Huh? Some problem with the old craft file? So I made a new ship with a capsule, separator, and a 5-meter fairing, and this is what I got:

qr2u2Ws.jpg

What is this crap?

3 hours ago, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

And that people no longer "like" your posts, but "react" to them. Did Facebook trademark the term "like"? :)

"Reacting" thats such a bad term that Im "Reacting" to it right now,m but its not that little thumb symbol :P

10 minutes ago, Brotoro said:

Downloaded 1.4.3 and installed it and Making History on my Mac. The first rocket I opened was a Saturn V I had built previously...and the 5-meter fairing was messed up? Huh? Some problem with the old craft file? So I made a new ship with a capsule, separator, and a 5-meter fairing, and this is what I got: 

qr2u2Ws.jpg

What is this crap?

5m fairing is just fine on my 1.4.3 install.  Check the main menu for version #?