Kerbin Side Remastered [1.0.1] [1.7.3]

Eskandare

10 hours ago, Spuzzolo_98 said:

@EskandareTried reinstalling KK 1.4.5.4 directly from github, still nothing. 

So here is your issue, you need to uninstall KK, then run KSP start your game. Then exit KSP. This should clear any settings KSP recorded in the game. Then reinstall KK. Run KSP. I had this problem when I was running tests on the mod.

Your KSR folder layout should look like this:

YVxjo4O.png

Your Statics folder should look like this:

IxTas6j.png

Your ExampleBases folder should look like this;

Ov8m0hq.png

There should be no additional folders in the KerbinSideRemastered folder, AT ALL! Airports is not one of my folders and should not be installed in the KSR folder. Without the Statics and ExampleBases folders, there is no KSR.

48 minutes ago, Bottle Rocketeer 500 said:

@Eskandare The "Airports" folder in the KSR folder is from @AdmiralTigerclaw's KSR Airports mod.

It should be in its own mod folder as it only references the config files and is not a part of my distributed license. @AdmiralTigerclaw's  mod is an "as is" set of configs and isn't related to KSR apart from using the KSR assets.

6 hours ago, Eskandare said:

It should be in its own mod folder as it only references the config files and is not a part of my distributed license. @AdmiralTigerclaw's  mod is an "as is" set of configs and isn't related to KSR apart from using the KSR assets.

It's in your folder because I chose to put it there specifically...

1: To ensure that it references your assets correctly and gets removed if they remove KSR (without having to go 'what all went with this again?').

2: To keep it easily located and the information compartmentalized, especially while I'm busy editing new bases in.

Also, at this point, the folder nesting call for all the base thumbnail images are based on KerbinsideRemaster's folder structure as the parent.

12 hours ago, PataSolar said:

I'm confused. Does this mod provide assets that you can place via Kerbal Konstructs? Or does it actually place things for you from the outset? Just wondering because I'm on RSS with multiple KSCs around the world. (Would it even work?)

This provides new assets. You can place them yourself in RSS.

17 hours ago, Nightside said:

This provides new assets. You can place them yourself in RSS.

On 9/14/2018 at 5:22 AM, PataSolar said:

I'm confused. Does this mod provide assets that you can place via Kerbal Konstructs? Or does it actually place things for you from the outset? Just wondering because I'm on RSS with multiple KSCs around the world. (Would it even work?)

Yes new assets that can be placed in game via Kerbal Konstructs. My focus is mainly Stock Kerbin, but it should work with RSS, with one caveat, the placement is going to be weird with RSS and other rescale mods. @Ger_space is currently prototyping a permanent fix for this. 

New: Stock-alike Hangars, painstakingly recreated. (and it was painful)

g8ONWy6.png

O7VmK34.png

On 9/9/2018 at 4:04 PM, Polyus said:

Hey, so this is just an idea I had that goes with your Supply and Demand mod too, but maybe a series of remote airfields with communities built around them, like Alaska style?

Sort of a direction I'm going with it, a few will have highways connected.

Edited by Eskandare

12 hours ago, Zah said:

How do I "discover" bases in a Science career? I landed at an airport but nothing happened O_o

When you land on a base, click the KK icon. This window will pop up. In career mode it will tell you if it is open or not.

eH2GOAH.png

I remodeled the runways and taxiways, added two more exits, and corrected the texel density and grass color to match stock.

UJHcKRm.png

4EOBd7I.png

Edited by Eskandare