Kerbin Side Remastered [1.0.1] [1.7.3]

Eskandare

Still fine tuning. Currently fixing the hot mess that is Kojave Sands and the new South Lake. Getting very close. Here is a preview of the refined taxi ways. Yes that is the new SPH Mk II that took me six months to perfect.

G51NQmH.png

Also...   Sand!

3Lw0tYl.png

Edited by Eskandare

Im confused by this mod im trying it in 1.6.1 its either not working properly or its not a remaster of kerbalside because none of the old bases are working at all I installed KSR airports and they seem to be there.

is this working in 1.6. 1? does it add all the kerbalside bases?

thanks

1 minute ago, boohey12 said:

I didn't install the old kerbal side I thought this was a full replacement but no bases are showing up

I ve played in 1.6.1 this morning and it has worked perfectly. For now this mod gives us onlu about 7 bases, dont replace those from old kerbin side. But you may download a KSR airports to have a lot of them

21 hours ago, Mr Dudu said:

I ve played in 1.6.1 this morning and it has worked perfectly. For now this mod gives us onlu about 7 bases, dont replace those from old kerbin side. But you may download a KSR airports to have a lot of them

I didn't realise I thought it replaced them all

2 hours ago, boohey12 said:

I didn't realise I thought it replaced them all

You need to install Kebal Konstructs which is found here: https://github.com/GER-Space/Kerbal-Konstructs/releases

Both Kerbal Konstructs and Kerbin Side Remastered need to be installed. The next release of for 1.6.1 is coming soon.

Also Old airfields are slowly being replaced with new ones but many of the old ones didn't fully make sense for game play.

Edited by Eskandare

2 hours ago, Eskandare said:

You need to install Kebal Konstructs which is found here: https://github.com/GER-Space/Kerbal-Konstructs/releases

Both Kerbal Konstructs and Kerbin Side Remastered need to be installed. The next release of for 1.6.1 is coming soon.

Also Old airfields are slowly being replaced with new ones but many of the old ones didn't fully make sense for game play.

hope we can see contracts and flightplans for that autopilot mod too that would be sweet 

• 4 weeks later...

Now all we need is a way to render roads and cities and this game could literally come alive..

But hey at least I do give a dam about this new model.. might get rid of the Tundra Space Center in ordder to bring back KSR into 1.5.1

Space_Coyote

5 minutes ago, Space_Coyote said:

Now all we need is a way to render roads and cities and this game could literally come alive..

But hey at least I do give a dam about this new model.. might get rid of the Tundra Space Center in ordder to bring back KSR into 1.5.1

Space_Coyote

I've been tinkering with cities and roads. It would be nice to have a plugin that procedurally generates them but my coding skills are nil from not coding  for over 20 years. I haven't been able to motivate myself to get started again.

Edited by Eskandare

57 minutes ago, Eskandare said:

I've been tinkering with cities and roads. It would be nice to have a plugin that procedurally generates them but my coding skills are nil from not coding  for over 20 years. I haven't been able to motivate myself to get started again.

Especially if they actually mapped to the city lights / terrain overlays from something like Stock Visual Enhancements. :)  When flying overhead, and thinking I want to check out a town I see, I just pretend that by the time the pilot lands, they missed the town/city limits and wound up parking far away in a field.

Okay I found the 1960's inspiration I needed...  dWRwXT5.png

Oh you didn't think I was going with something from the 21st century did ya'? Anyway, you're going to need a lot of taxis to fill this drop off line.

(Ignore the pile of parts in the background, they're going to be fitted to the other side.)

Edited by Eskandare

6 minutes ago, Eskandare said:

Okay I found the 1960's inspiration I needed...

That's just fantastic. Very cool.

However, someone had to close a runway or two until the next release of yours :)

PDOUF3E.png