Kerbin Side Remastered [1.0.1] [1.7.3]

Eskandare

1 hour ago, AlphaAsh said:

Yes you can. You have my permission. Link this post if that's queried. I am happy for you to re-use the models and textures and any other element of the artwork, modified or unmodified.

Thank you @AlphaAsh I'll see if there is anything I could use, but most of it would need some work to reduce the poly count.

So i downloaded this, and put the folder in gamedata to gamedata in the ksp, then did the same with the kerbal konstructs, I changed the difficulty setting to open all bases, but in the tracking station, i see only ksc 2 and ksc even when i turn on all the filters, am i doing something wrong? pls help.

PS: where can I get more prebuilt bases too? maybe I might get if my problem's fixed.

Edited by Nightguard

Hi. If anyone would help the OP on Kramax Support, I wrote a quick&dirty HOW-TO about how to build/maintain FlightPlans.

(any suggestion or correction will be, also, appreciated - I only took Private Pilot lessons when youth, never touched Flight by Instruments except on Simulators).

Just a quick update on my end.

I've put out a pre-release for KSR Airports in my development thread.

The airports are fully functional despite calling it a 'pre' release.  Nothing worrying as far as I know.  Currently fifteen airports to play with.  9 international scattered around, 4 regional for the east Kulge continent (KSCs continent) and two Locals.  That's enough airport to get started with at the moment.  I'm actually kind of surprised that when made the post that pointed it out, that nobody even said anything... And it's been there all weekend.

4 hours ago, AdmiralTigerclaw said:

Just a quick update on my end.

I've put out a pre-release for KSR Airports in my development thread.

The airports are fully functional despite calling it a 'pre' release.  Nothing worrying as far as I know.  Currently fifteen airports to play with.  9 international scattered around, 4 regional for the east Kulge continent (KSCs continent) and two Locals.  That's enough airport to get started with at the moment.  I'm actually kind of surprised that when made the post that pointed it out, that nobody even said anything... And it's been there all weekend.

0.0 ooo airports ok imma download

I reinstalled the kerbinside and kerbal konstructs from here and the link but still i dont see the other bases, when i launch to KSC 2, it loads for a long time then launches in the KSC 1... i made sure to set ksc 2 as current launchsite...

7 hours ago, infinite_monkey said:

Since the KSP 1.4.4 Update, my kerbinside buildings are gone :( Seems to be a KK issue, since other things are missing as well. Am I the only one having this issue?

@Ger_space do know what the issue is? I haven't had a chance to test it yet.

4 hours ago, Eskandare said:

@Ger_space do know what the issue is? I haven't had a chance to test it yet.

Ksp 1.4.4 broke kk and its fix is more complicated than I hoped.

Now some additional step is needed for setting up PQSCITY objects, but the there is no dev notes anymore, so I will have to do a lot of try and error to get this working again.

I'm on vacation right now and I'll return in about three weeks. 

5 hours ago, Ger_space said:

Ksp 1.4.4 broke kk and its fix is more complicated than I hoped.

Now some additional step is needed for setting up PQSCITY objects, but the there is no dev notes anymore, so I will have to do a lot of try and error to get this working again.

I'm on vacation right now and I'll return in about three weeks. 

Once you're back and if you are having trouble you can always ask @taniwha what he knows, or thinks had changed. For now have a good safe holiday. 

Not a lot, unfortunately. I never did quite wrap my head around PQS stuff. That said, seeing what's in the PQS system gameobject and component wise is a piece of cake. If it's anything like the change that broke EL, it's simply a change in the GO hierarchy (either more or fewer layers, or a change in names).

Now I got a rather interesting error and I have turned on every last Kerbal Konstructs switch (Including the other section) and this is

I am going to show you guys..wit this picture

Now while some of the icons do show up (Most notably the launch sites the others inlcuing runways and tracking stations do not..

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Oh, and I am not using any compression textures.. so we can rule that out already..

Only thing I can figure out is that maybe my graphics card can't handle it, but then it should since I am able to run Kerbal with all the ad dons..

So thoughts on this?

Space_Coyote

Space_Coyote

Edited by Space_Coyote

6 hours ago, Space_Coyote said:

Now I got a rather interesting error and I have turned on every last Kerbal Konstructs switch (Including the other section) and this is

I'm not sure what you are trying to show here. ;.;

Now while some of the icons do show up (Most notably the launch sites the others inlcuing runways and tracking stations do not..

Some bases and tracking stations are hidden, but they'll shoot their beam at your craft while in space. The reason for the hidden launch sites it to reintroduce the feeling of exploration and discovery like one does when they discover their first easter egg/anomaly. There are many little things I hid on Kerbin to add to this feeling.

I'm not sure what you are trying to show here. ;.;

Some bases and tracking stations are hidden, but they'll shoot their beam at your craft while in space. The reason for the hidden launch sites it to reintroduce the feeling of exploration and discovery like one does when they discover their first easter egg/anomaly. There are many little things I hid on Kerbin to add to this feeling. :wink:

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Not sure what there is to resolve... :/  What version of KSP are you running? I can't really analyze the issue without a log.

Oh, and I am not using any compression textures.. so we can rule that out already..

Only thing I can figure out is that maybe my graphics card can't handle it, but then it should since I am able to run Kerbal with all the ad dons..

So thoughts on this?

Space_Coyote

I don't think it is a problem on your end. Unlike @AdmiralTigerclaw, who's bases are meant for more an airline sim alike concept, default KSR's philosophy is designed for discovery and exploration. Just fly, discover and collect science. Hint - most of the bases are obvious if you think about it. The discoverable easter eggs are not so obvious but are placed in fairly logical locations (hint certain locations and coordinates)

Anyway, this is how I understand the issue...  though the dishes should be showing up except for the hidden ones...

I'm having an issue with this mod in trying to select a different runway. When I click on the launch site selector, it just pops up a little window with information on the KSP runway... And nothing else. Any help?

On 6/27/2018 at 6:34 PM, Diax1324 said:

I'm having an issue with this mod in trying to select a different runway. When I click on the launch site selector, it just pops up a little window with information on the KSP runway... And nothing else. Any help?

Need more info.

What screen?

On 6/27/2018 at 7:34 PM, Diax1324 said:

Did you press the button that says something like "Select Launchsite" which is located under the list of bases?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 10:18 AM, RandomExplosion said:

How do i install this?

ive downloaded Kerbal Konstructs and ensured the mods arent buried in subfolders but the KSC hasnt changed:(

@infinite_monkey Yeah, got the same issue. I installed Kerbal Konstructs 1.4.3.4, KerbinSideRemastered_0.90 and using KSP 1.4.4, but nothing has changed. Maybe an incompatibility of Kerbal Konstructs?