[1.8 - 1.12] Tundra's Space Center - v2.0 (December 18th) - Stockalike KSC launchpads!

Damon

Just now, Natokerbal said:

Jesus that was quick. I love the Clamps! Remember to add compression bridges! Also I understand that it's not finished but will the flame hole be square like that, or will it be octagonal like the real one?

I made the base quickly, will finish it up ofcourse!

Will you make a matching crew access arm for 39A with the SpaceX crew arm? It could be a configurable part so players can fit it to their craft, so it can be used with rockets other than Ghidorah 9/Heavy?

Edited by Barzon Kerman

20 hours ago, Natokerbal said:

@damonvv Ok very sorry to waste your time, But I was wondering if you were planning on making the Vandenberg TEL and the SLC-40 TEL

At the moment no. But maybe!

Just now, Barzon Kerman said:

Will you make a matching crew access arm for 39A with the SpaceX crew arm?

I think @AlphaMensae had some ideas ;) 

1 hour ago, Barzon Kerman said:

Will you make a matching crew access arm for 39A with the SpaceX crew arm? It could be a configurable part so players can fit it to their craft, so it can be used with rockets other than Ghidorah 9/Heavy?

1 hour ago, damonvv said:

I think @AlphaMensae had some ideas ;) 

That would be for Modular Launch Pads ;)

I could add a SpaceX-style variant to the already existing General Crew Arm that's coming in version 2, which has multiple length variants and either straight-type or side-type hatch access.

On 12/8/2018 at 11:19 PM, damonvv said:

v0OViry.png

1. This has to be activated first before pressing 2.
This is kind of a bug since 1.4, not sure if it was fixable by @Ger_space but for me this worked every time I wanted to launch from a custom pad. If I don't do it like this most of the time the game won't spawn me at that pad.

Hey, I placed your launch pads and set them up as launch sites, however I can't see this window. When I choose the launch pad in the KK menu, it still spawns the rocket on the normal launch pad.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? 

56 minutes ago, kewcet said:

Hey, I placed your launch pads and set them up as launch sites, however I can't see this window. When I choose the launch pad in the KK menu, it still spawns the rocket on the normal launch pad.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? 

Yeah.. that menu is only available with the MH DLC sadly

you can however launch from the pad by going to the vab and in the bottm you can click the kk menu and select the pad from there

Edited by damonvv

2 minutes ago, damonvv said:

Yeah.. that menu is only available with the MH DLC sadly

you can however launch from the pad by going to the vab and in the bottm you can click the kk menu and select the pad from there

Ah, that explains it...

Thanks, I'll do that :)

• 3 weeks later...

Tundra's Space Center v1.0 is live!!

4mFATtF.png E610WDf.png LrkgIRl.png

uTD1VuA.png tgvxNLY.png

Current parts

• TLC-39A/B
  • TLC-41
  • TLC-40
  • TLC-19
  • TLC-46

• Additionally, you can get the Titan II launch clamps if you have AdvancedTextures  by @Ger_space installed
    NHjh2OW.png 

Happy launches!

NOTE!

The KSC buildings are from Omega's Stockalike Structures - NTR
The layout of the KSC will be released in a separate thread. (mod will be linked here once it's out)

Edited by damonvv

37 minutes ago, damonvv said:

Космический центр Тундры v1.0 в прямом эфире!

4mFATtF.png E610WDf.png LrkgIRl.png

uTD1VuA.png tgvxNLY.png

Актуальные части

• ТСХ-39A / B
  • ТСХ-41
  • ТСХ-40
  • ТСХ-19
  • ТСХ-46

• Кроме того, вы можете получить стартовые зажимы Titan II , если у вас есть  AdvancedTextures   от @Ger_space установлены
    NHjh2OW.png 

Счастливых запусков!

НОТА!

В КНЦ здания из  Stockalike структур Омеги - NTR
Компоновка КНЦ будет выпущена в отдельном потоке. (мод будет добавлен здесь после выхода)

thank you for your efforts!

@damonvv Seriously dude, this is the best mod to get SpaceX space craft and launch vehicles. I congratulate you on your hard work and i thank you deeply. 

Also i love doing Youtube videos showing the realistic launch and landings for the craft. truly amazing work. Same goes for all of the mods that help me take IRL missions into KSP.