[1.8 - 1.12] Tundra's Space Center - v2.0 (December 18th) - Stockalike KSC launchpads!

Damon

33 minutes ago, DaKerbalScientist said:

Hey how do you change the keybindings of KAS because I'm having a struggle with placing pads.

I don't know how to change the KAS keybinds sadly..

1 hour ago, ely8937 said:

I added it, but how can I sit on it, how can I find it in the ocean?

if you go in the flight menu. Then open the KK menu from the side panel you can activate the icon to show the barge. YOU MUST have set the barge as a recovery place first.

Well everyone knows about LC 39 A and LC 39B, but do you know of LC 39C? This one is a new pad the added at the Kennedy Space Center this last July and it will be used for smaller rocket launches..

Her's a Video of this event and what it looks like 

Well there's a new Project for you.. seenms forlks gotta keep up with tthe times

And speaking of which I can see if I can dig up other launch sites from aorund the world and maybe these too can be laced on Kerin.. 

Just a thought

Space _Coyote

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to have a variant without the tower/gantry for the LC-19? That way we can use it with Modular Launch Pads.

Other launch sites that could be made are the LC-11 to LC-14 (for Atlas launches) and LC-5/6 (for redstone launches). I'm working on "a bit more realistic" Cape Canaveral in ksp using Omega's Stockalike Structures and Tundra space center launch pads. The "Kape Kanaveral" is still in early WIP.
2xoutRP.png

Edited by Marcelo Silveira

13 hours ago, Marcelo Silveira said:

Is it possible to have a variant without the tower/gantry for the LC-19? That way we can use it with Modular Launch Pads.

Other launch sites that could be made are the LC-11 to LC-14 (for Atlas launches) and LC-5/6 (for redstone launches). I'm working on "a bit more realistic" Cape Canaveral in ksp using Omega's Stockalike Structures and Tundra space center launch pads. The "Kape Kanaveral" is still in early WIP.
2xoutRP.png

That is a possibility yes. Might do that actually!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you @Kottabos for this wonderful review! 

I am going to update this mod soon with a few small changes to the existing pads and add the following as well:
- ASDS ship
- Horizontal static test pad
- Vertical static test pad

Edited by damonvv
Update delayed until after KSP 1.7

Tundra's Space Center version 1.1 is out!

This version includes the following:

- Added Horizontal Test Pad
- Added Vertical Test Pad
- Added Droneship (Funny, It Worked Last Time...)
- Slight Texture changes to some pads
- Added mesh switch to LC-19 to remove towers

Download via SpaceDock

Make sure you install Kerbal Konstructs version 1.4.5.64!

Happy launches!

dHqUxvL.jpg dwRc5bi.png 

Edited by damonvv

2 minutes ago, Sebas-chan said:

why does when I press ctrl+k the kk menu doesn't open

I have no idea? Did you install it correctly? I would advise to visit the KK thread and look for answers there.

5 minutes ago, PheonixofKerbal said:

@damonvvI booted up KSP and KSC extended didn't work.Nothing loaded sooo idk help. I downloaded Kerbal Konstructs again and rebooting ksp. I did have a problem with B9PartSwitch so it might have been related to that.

Ksp version? Did you install ALL the required mods for KSCExtended? Latest KK version?

I’m off to sleep now so I can answer in the morning.

11 minutes ago, damonvv said:

Ksp version? Did you install ALL the required mods for KSCExtended? Latest KK version?

I’m off to sleep now so I can answer in the morning.

Yes, I said that i re-downloaded KK and it worked for me in KSP 1.6.1. Im on 1.7

omg I'm really sorry i posted this on the wrong thread :(

Edited by PheonixofKerbal