Got some snacks for my Kerbals in honor of completing Sally-Hut 1

GeneCash

I found a Russian bakery/deli here in Orlando, so I decided to go see what they have. Of course it's all in Cyrillic, so my illiterate self had to just look at all the pictures. I finally used the cheat key and had the old lady tell me what I should get. There was the vodka filled chocolates, but they're gone for some reason and Jeb is walking funny...

The cherry gelatins on the left are AMAZING. They're much softer than the American stuff and actually taste like cherries!

Gyusu15.jpg

There's a Polish deli here too and I had some pyzy and they were to die for.

They were meh, not great, but I've made worse! I am amazed I managed to land almost back at the pad after the first "surprise"

I don't like the "local vertical" EVA in KSP... I used the "Through the Eyes of a Kerbal" mod, which works in 1.4.3 despite the date on it. For me, EVA is the hardest part of the game... harder than docking even. It really confuses me that Kerbals on EVA in zero-gee have an up and a down.

I'm not sure why I didn't get gold...

What was really a pain in the butt was the spiders on Duna one... fortunately I used a ship I built in career to land a probe on Duna and it had ΔV up the wazoo, so it was able to handle the plane changes. And to my shock, I got gold on the 1st try. I was actually expecting to land a probe.

Go back to the bakery wearing full adidas tracksuit ski mask and ushanka screaming "ah nu cheeki breeki iv damke" for at least 110% discount guaranteed

Edited by Guest

I ain't messing with that grandma, she looked like she'd backhand Stalin if he got too lippy.

I opened that chocolate roll... I was expecting a bunch of little debbie things, but it's one huge roll and just delish. Trying to keep from eating the entire thing in a sitting.

They had some sort of 4 seat little dining area in the back... I couldn't figure out how that worked.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.