Menu is blocked by DLC popup

When I was in the middle of a launch, the game closed and updated.  After I opened it, the menu was covered by this popup.  I can drag the text around, but when I let go it goes to the center again.  I dont know what to do.7AA059B726E89FAA3493B9C52236C1F10D5E722D68677EF41D3E465F6F150F68419FDB289056E3817BDF7F9392746A53A520F3AC2060126435291374

4 hours ago, Boyster said:

Did you try to do a clean install/verify files?

Try hitting enter or escape, maybe there is an ok button somewhere and it wont pop up again, such a weird problem :P .

I tried pressing almost every button but nothing triggers anything.  I dont know how to verify my files or what doing a clean install will do to my progress, but I guess it will still save it

Are you on steam?Verifying doesnt endanger your save files, its just a checkup not an install.

If yes, go to Steam Library, right click on Kerbal --->Properties-->Local Files-->Verify Integrity of Game Files

You can also click there the Browse Local Files--->

Gamedata folder has your mods 

and saves folder has your saves.

You can backup those two folders and do a clean install without fear(if the verify doesn't fix it).

Edited by Boyster

56 minutes ago, Boyster said:

Are you on steam?Verifying doesnt endanger your save files, its just a checkup not an install.

If yes, go to Steam Library, right click on Kerbal --->Properties-->Local Files-->Verify Integrity of Game Files

You can also click there the Browse Local Files--->

Gamedata folder has your mods 

and saves folder has your saves.

You can backup those two folders and do a clean install without fear(if the verify doesn't fix it).

Thank you so much!  The verification didn't work, but the back up and reinstall did.  The size of the popup was too big and the close button wasn't on screen.  After the reinstall, though, it was sized right.

Faced this situation, too, when first time ran KSP 1.4.3.

Keyboard was ignored at all (except Alt-F4).

Mouse was actually not ignored, but its position is shifted.
To click "Don't show again" checkbox I had to click several millimeters to the left from the splash window, between KS... and Ad... menu letters. When mouse is there, the checbox got highlighted and clickable.

Also to drag the picture with Kerbals I had to drag the mouse in several centimeters to the left from the splash window.

When the "Don't show again" checkbox had been switched on, I've pressed Alt-F4.
After restart, the nasty window didn't appear, all got nice.

(Didn't touch the Steam settings, just made steam dlls backup and deleted them, as always)

Edited by kerbiloid

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.