Posted (edited)

Hi all, @MrUnderhill, @PeskyPony and @benni burgerman,

I just checked the issue and again it seems the lesser/greater values swapped. I fixed and tested it. I also removed the old samplereturnvessel in case someone accidently launches it. Really sorry for the unconvenience and hope you download 2.1 (In the OP now, NEW 2.2!)... :blush: NEWEST 2.3!

Look:

Spoiler

I4QhU2A.png

Edited by Mikki

Great! DLing now.
Would I need to restart the mission or is there a way to edit nodes in 2.0 to fix it?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PeskyPony said:

Great! DLing now.
Would I need to restart the mission or is there a way to edit nodes in 2.0 to fix it?

No way to fix it by editing, i just revised two times the version and have now discarded accuracy checks in favor of measuring distance which does work 100% failsafe as long you reach the designated minimal landingradius... Omg the accuracy check is somewhat absolutly crazy, i think its not working as intended or i`m plain stupid. :D

I have a new version, THE DUNATIAN 2.3               (Fully tested)

Edited by Mikki

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2018 at 11:19 AM, Mikki said:

i think its not working as intended

@Mikki That's my guess too after playing Version 2.3 which for some reason I can't finish. Just to be clear, Version 2.0 worked just fine for me until the very end. In this version the mission simply doesn't end after recovering the dreamchaser vehicle. I've tried to recover in spacecenter scene and in-flight scene, same result. I'm sorry:D

Edit: The "userdata" logfile doesn't tell me much about the issue.

Edited by Dexter_D

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Dexter_D said:

@Mikki That's my guess too after playing Version 2.3 which for some reason I can't finish. Just to be clear, Version 2.0 worked just fine for me until the very end. In this version the mission simply doesn't end after recovering the dreamchaser vehicle. I've tried to recover in spacecenter scene and in-flight scene, same result. I'm sorry:D

Edit: The "userdata" logfile doesn't tell me much about the issue.

Okay, the eventnodecheck... did you recover the DreamChaser? Bob must be in it while doing so.:wink:

Edited by Mikki
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yes I have recovered the dreamchaser with Bob in it, both Dexter and Bob were available for a new mission.

Edit: I was investigating a bit today. I wonder why the 2.3 version has a highscore of 140 points and a max score of only 130 points. Also unlike version 2.0 the spawn-dreamchaser-node isn't connected to the recover-bob-node anymore.

Edited by Dexter_D

Posted (edited)

Hi @Dexter_D

Might be a corrupted file on your side now, it looks like this in the editor...

Spoiler

M6BLTFK.png

And max score in 2.3 is 130, gives gold... just checked twice.:rolleyes:

Edited by Mikki
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Ok well, I did install both versions again after deleting them including all saved data. I will take another try later, for now it looks like this...

Edited by Dexter_D

On 5/26/2018 at 8:23 PM, Dexter_D said:

Ok well, I did install both versions again after deleting them including all saved data. I will take another try later, for now it looks like this...

Hi @Dexter_D, thanks for reviewing my mission, your picture shows 2.0, i`d stick with 2.3 which doesn`t contain any accuracy tests anymore, i have changed the score based on measure distance, and it works properly (In the spoiler above). :)

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:09 PM, Mikki said:

Hi @Dexter_D, thanks for reviewing my mission, your picture shows 2.0, i`d stick with 2.3 which doesn`t contain any accuracy tests anymore, i have changed the score based on measure distance, and it works properly (In the spoiler above). :)

I have the same problem just like @Dexter_D(Landed the plane in the desire place, recover it, while the mission didn't complete). And I have only downloaded the version 2.3.

However, It's a interesting mission, and I know I have made it, that's enough for me.;)

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, ln93 said:

I have the same problem just like @Dexter_D(Landed the plane in the desire place, recover it, while the mission didn't complete). And I have only downloaded the version 2.3.

However, It's a interesting mission, and I know I have made it, that's enough for me.;)

Hi there, thanks for your feedback, i just realised i forgot to fork the last "recover Bob" node... :blush: New version is coming in a few hours!

Edit: I just checked the issue and the final checks work as intended, no change made... Don`t know what`s causing mentioned behaviour... but i am investigating. I found that some values tend to flip back while editing distance checks, so :/

Edit 2: I changed the last sequence, placed a flag aside the Dessert runway to make sure the last distance check works properly.

New Version is 2.4!

Edited by Mikki
  • Like 2