Posted (edited)

Hi there, I reach te DRV and nothing happens. Tried docking to it, driving around, transferring the fuel back to the hab... but nothing seems to trigger the completion. Any suggestions?

Pd: Changed to dock to DRV, it works perfectly and accomplishes the same purpose 

Edited by JONYghost

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, JONYghost said:

Hi there, I reach te DRV and nothing happens. Tried docking to it, driving around, transferring the fuel back to the hab... but nothing seems to trigger the completion. Any suggestions?

Pd: Changed to dock to DRV, it works perfectly and accomplishes the same purpose 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, hi @JONYghost, glad you got it working... good luck! :D

Edited by Mikki
typo:D

On 10/8/2018 at 5:55 PM, Mikki said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, hi @JONYghost, glad you got it working... good luck! :D

Yes, I modified the mission by changing the reaching DRV Node to a Dock with DRV Node. The rest went for the most part perfectly, great mission @Mikki Consider changing it in version 2.5 as it mitigates that issue :D

@JONYghostTry doing an EVA before examine the DRV. Just tested it, using the steam 2.4 version now. It worked perfectly fine on my side and took only 5 minutes to find out.

• Like 1

@JONYghost, glad you like the mission, your issue looks unique so i see no urge to change a thing...:wink: