M-Industries

quadro7f

Are you interested in this project?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in this project?

• Hell yeah!
    • No

Good news, everyone! (Saying like professor from Futurama).

I could back to work on project in about 3-4 days from this moment, then i'll arrive to the city, i hope.

Wow I really like this painting ! And the shuttle is gorgeous! I hope the shuttle will look like that :D

EDIT: I really like the RT01 you added to the list ;) The list of futur projects you now have is really interesting :)

Aye, i like this list too. I decided to work only on projects which peoples intrested on. =)

If only i could manage this silly Poll, what doesnt work at all! Ehhh...

That drawing is so fitting with the new easter eggs on Duna in .17 xD

Hehe, maybe i will make Duna's version =)

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

Your work is probably the best KSP I've seen on the site (sorry to everyone else :P).

Please, do all the projects you listed in the OP!!

Thanks, man. That's the plan, so far =)

P. S. Changed company's name to better one =P

Edited by quadro7f

Mansur (Arabic: منصور‎, Manṣūr; also spelled Mansoor, Mansour, Monsour or Mensur) is a male Arabic name that means "victorious, by the will of God", from the Arabic root naṣr (نصر), meaning "victory."

Interesting choice. I like it.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansur

Some good info on project. Shuttle's control surfaces will be controlled by "RangeAdjust for Control Surfaces and Gimbals" plugin by Tosh.

This plugin will allow you to switch them on and off during flight, as well as seting limit of deflection range for more tweakable control over shuttle, during various speeds and flight modes.

I like it too...

Hopfully these shuttles will have some large cargo bays:D

Sure, this machines designed especially for cargo delivery, so they have the biggest cargo bay i've seen so far =)

OH. MY. KERBALGOD.

this is amazing!!!

please do the projects listed in OP!

you are now OFFICIALLY ranked among the legendary modders (ie: NovaSilsko, C7)

lol jk i dont have that authority, but if i could i would

Hehehe, thanks. ^_^

Well, quadro7f, Mansur Industries is a good name, far better than the first.

I'm very glad you've put the RT01 on your list. When i saw it for the first time in the movie Prometheus, i instantly fell in love with it. It lookes sleek, fast and futuristic while a sense of realism remains. Hopefully, you'll create that vehicle soon.

Could you possibly work on the Venture Star? i really love that thing and i think, that if its in pieces, some of the docking mods might be able to be used to make it feasible.

Also great work on all your models lol i see that your using 3ds Max, i just started using it for one of my classes and looking at your work makes me want to get good with it to make things like yours :D lol

again great work cant wait for more releases

Could you possibly work on the Venture Star? i really love that thing and i think, that if its in pieces, some of the docking mods might be able to be used to make it feasible.

Here is Venture Star's progress atm. Only needs some textures and shes ready to go :) :

Screenshot_229.jpg

But first i need to make a shuttle and RT1. Plus the problem with Venture Star is what this is really big vessel (about 1,646 m long and about 740 m in Kerbal scale). Parts are really huge for lift them into orbit (even for shuttle). I have no idea how people gonna build it (even in space) yet. Just look at the picture above and try to imagine, what shuttle as same size as habitant block (the one with yellow stripes).

Then i see this problems, i starting to think about of creating some kinda ultra-heavy lifter, because without it no one could even build this thing :D

Edited by quadro7f

oh my god lol that thing looks great :D

and I see what your saying about the size lol it would be massive

well i guess i can wait until thing can actually be lifted off the ground lol :D this just means my 'fake-looking-imitations' will be crashing some more lol

oh and seeing that thing really makes me want to take up making my own parts lol i have the tools for it i just need the knowledge to do that...time to read some tutorials lol

again great models, you really are one of the better ones on this forum :D cant wait to see what you come out with in the future

How long do you need for those awesome space shuttles?

Well, i working really fast, so technically about 1 week for shuttle and 1 week for boosters/tanks and advanced systems. But these days, i have to switch my time to WoT mod (because of new 8.0 update, and if i dont do this, then fans gonna kill me), sorry about that. ;.;

>quadro7f

My solution to the size problem whould be spawning it in space directly, though I have no idea if what I'm thinking about whould work... I might try something on that this weekend.

Rgr, gonna wait your results. :)

Do you need anybody to help test it. I would like to help!!!

Next tests gonna be:

1) Avionics systems: (inertial modules behavior, mechjeb racks, other stuff)

2) RCS tanks and life support general tests.

3) Landing gears system: (tracktion, amortization force, stability, braking force, stress tests, maximum speed, maximum impact force)

4) Cargobay doors: (aero-stress tests, braking force, hull and cargo protection possibilities , re-entry stress tests, solar-panels attachments possibilities, extraction-retraction speeds and controll).

But all these tests gonna be in far future, and right now its nothing to test yet, sorry.

Well, i working really fast, so technically about 1 week for shuttle and 1 week for boosters/tanks and advanced systems. But these days, i have to switch my time to WoT mod (because of new 8.0 update, and if i dont do this, then fans gonna kill me), sorry about that. ;.;

Who told you that you were safe HERE??!! :sticktongue:

Who told you that you were safe HERE??!! :sticktongue:

So i see, everybody want to kill me (even my cat) :D

>quadro7f

How is the bay animation made?

I hope you didn't use Landing leg, I hate it if shuttles look strange because of the gear changing everything...

The cargobay itself has 2 parts - the base part, which attachs to cabin, tail section and wings. It has complex U-shape and you can place anything there, basically, even some addition zo2 tanks (like in real shuttle), cargo, docking modules etc. You can play with layout and equipment there as you need. You can attach cargo to decouplers inside of this U-shaped base.

And the other parts are cargobay doors. They using Servo plugin by default. So you need just attach them on the top of base part and after you could choose buttons you want them to deploy (like you do it in robotics pack).

Btw, you can attach special C-shaped solar panels on the inner side of cargobay doors, so you could feed your electric bateries and sub-systems during flight. :)

you play WoT?

I think I finished the orbit spawner now, which is a quite good result considering I wanted to start with it tomorrow^^

What you said about the cargo bays sounds quite interesting, especially adding things to the doors.

How is it work?

you play WoT?

Some kinda.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.