M-Industries

quadro7f

Are you interested in this project?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in this project?

• Hell yeah!
    • No

Company's goal is to provide only AAA+ production, according to principle: "if you doing something - then do it the right way, or don't start it at all".

P.S. Projects "SCA", "UISS" and most others are terminated due to loss of relevance (significance). Sry for that.

Ha!

Don't panic. I just have to work on some big projects for other games with much bigger audience.

And as for this game, as Kreuzung said earlier - i've learned C# and already developed some advanced and unique technologies, for past months, which i hope i could use in practise.

Just popping in to say that I'm glad I'm not the only one that uses 3DS Max.

3DS Max is the most professional and superior 3d-soft, atm (along with Zbrush).

Edited by quadro7f

Don't panic. I just have to work on some big projects for other games with much bigger audience.

And as for this game, as Kreuzung said earlier - i've learned C# and already developed some advanced and unique technologies, for past months, which i hope i could use in practise.

3DS Max is the most professional and superior 3d-soft, atm (along with Zbrush).

Just want to state the obvious and say that you are the single most talented 3d artist that KSP has, and I am beyond excited to see your work in the future!

Maybe this was mentioned before April 2013, but now that we have action groups it is possible to add the Vanguard eject part module to the command pod and select it in the Abort action group, so all of the crew will be thrown out of the hatch at the same time, instead of EVA-ing everyone separately.

Maybe this was mentioned before April 2013, but now that we have action groups it is possible to add the Vanguard eject part module to the command pod and select it in the Abort action group, so all of the crew will be thrown out of the hatch at the same time, instead of EVA-ing everyone separately.

I am working very close with Vanguard Technologies and personally with Kreuzung-san, so this is not a problem.

• 3 weeks later...

@quadro7f

Great to hear from you again! I will admit, despite what Kreuzung said about you not abandoning the project I had pretty much given up hope... though I did keep checking this thread, so there's that. :rolleyes:

Welcome back.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.