[PS4] Quicker way to remove ‘Quick Saves’

Hi all! I am running KSP on my PS4 Pro. I am playing the game for about a week now on my console, the list of saved quick saves is pretty long. 

Ofcourse I can delete them one by one, but it takes about 5-20 seconds to remove each. Can this process be speeded up in the next update?

Some kind of ‘select’ or ‘remove all’ option would be awesome. Is there a release date available for the next update?

Keep up the good work guys :)!

There isn’t a quick way to delete the saves, but you can keep them from building up.  When ever you save just rename the save, and then every save just use the same save name and it will save over your previous one.  This way you can control the amount of save files you have without having to delete so many.

PS4.

I frequently use the 'quicksave' slot when I'm about to land or perform other risky manoeuvres.

When I'm Saving my game before shutting it off ( or between missions ) I just rename the first 'quicksave #1' slot to 'quicksave 1'. That way I avoid the massive collections of saves I was accumulating. 

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.