Aircraft designing and production competition

I'm bored and want input on this. I might start a thread devoted to near-future military combat aircraft. 

F-20 "Serpent" Joint Strike Fighter

This aircraft was first made to be a bomber, but soon pilots found that it performed well in hard turns and high-G maneuvers, therefore classifying it as a JSF (Joint Strike Fighter) The aircraft has a slightly peculiar design to it's predecessors, with winglets to reduce drag, and a closed tail with airbrakes that pilots refer to as the "spoiler."

Besides that, the slightly drooped nose increases view for bombing runs and landings. It is powered by 2 Pratt and Kritney turbofan afterburners, which helps it achieve mach 2. It can carry one drop tank, as well last numerous weapons on the wings. A specified bomber will be made soon. 

mqSwAXe.jpg

15 hours ago, hoioh said:

Not perfect, but then, without modded parts that would be specific for the model, nothing would really do for this A380-800:

gWtzomw.jpg

Video of the maiden flight:

What's it's specks?

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, dundun93 said:

What's it's specks?

Built in about 2.5 hours

It's exactly 150 parts

Had to use KSP-stock gears because for some insane reason gears from mods lock up and behave otherwise terribly on this install and I can't figure out why for the life of me as it's a 1.3.1 install that's copied out of the steam folder so it doesn't auto-update or anything and it worked fine last week...

I don't want to put this craft on my Kerbal-X because it flies like a brick

Edited by hoioh

6 minutes ago, hoioh said:

Built in about 2.5 hours

It's exactly 150 parts

Had to use KSP-stock gears because for some insane reason gears from mods lock up and behave otherwise terribly on this install and I can't figure out why for the life of me as it's a 1.3.1 install that's copied out of the steam folder so it doesn't auto-update or anything and it worked fine last week...

I don't want to put this craft on my Kerbal-X because it flies like a brick

Can you do the math for me?

4 hours ago, dundun93 said:

Can you do the math for me?

oh come on...

2.5 * 3 = 7.5

150 * 2 = 300 (this has WAY too much impact on the final score btw)

A380 = -14

It's awesome, so = -11

score: 282.5

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.